Author Topic: SVL 2 Concludes + New admins needed!  (Read 4877 times)

Offline Furai

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • TransHuman Design
SVL 2 Concludes + New admins needed!
« on: January 10, 2016, 03:56:24 pm »
The final playoff bracket created by Mayhem:

Congratulations to Wyngiel for taking the crown in SVL2. Insanely great dm skills took him all the way in a great final match against Petterkowsk! which was actually a nailbitter and went into Wings overtime with Wyngiel taking the win 20-18. The great match was composed of 4 exciting and unforgettable rounds! The full report can be found HERE. The Freeplay results can be found HERE

Round 1 - Arena2
Petterkowski 20 -  14 wyngiel

Round 2 - Rok
Petterkowski  19 - 20 wyngiel

Round 3 - Octopus
Petterkowski 19 - 20 wyngiel

Round 4 - Wings
Petterkowski 18 - 20 wyngiel

<Wyngiel>

<Petter>

As the Soldat 1v1 League 2nd season has come to an end, i would like to take this opportunity to thank each of you for your participation and support in my publics-irc intergration projects for the sake of big Soldat. It was again a tremendously successful SVL season, and i look forward to seeing all of you again in the 3rd season where i am already planning for additional attractions. I am pleased to report that our small league exceeded all of my expectations in the soldat activities. It is with great pride i announce all of the players did exceptionally well this season and that SVL is being recognized as a quality and the last competitive league in Soldat. My goal of raising Soldat's activity and bringing youth here by providing high quality league, public trainings, rules, and all the other 1v1 related stuff can only be measured by how YOU, the players and the community, feel about your experience. So i'd like to thank you again for being here with me, playing these matches, talking in irc, trying to bring new players and making this league competitive. It's you! Thank you! I certainly welcome any feedback you may have regarding the league and its format/rules, so i can ensure my efforts are focused on continually improving our dear 1v1 SVL League in the upcoming season. :] Stay tuned for the next season which should start within the next few weeks(on the new version), with a couple of changes in the league rules and of course with few new maps that i already selected. I would also like to thank Mayhem for making the graphics for this season, Bonecrusher and bat67 for helping with public servers advertisements, and zakath, Furai and toyux who provided us with these league servers that were working like a charm, and for helping me keep everything running smoothly throughout the season. If it hadn't been for your help, i would have never been able to run it. Big Thanks and Protein SHAKES FOR ALL OF YOU.

Classifieds. SVL Admins needed!:

I will soon be losing my activity and so i of course am opening up applications for you to fill the void! SVL is looking for 1-2 new administrators for SVL 3. Anyone who is willing to try to develop and help soldat community will have to simply send me a PM in irc to get more details. All applicants will be considered, regardless of the continent they are from.

Thank you again, and i look forward to seeing you in the next season.

Best regards,
Petter.

//Original post by Petterkowski can be found here.
"My senses are so powerful that I can hear the blood pumping through your veins."

Offline smiluu

• Flagrunner
  • Put your farts in my pussy
    • LOLOKAUST MSPAINT PLEASURE POND
Re: SVL 2 Concludes + New admins needed!
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2016, 08:20:45 am »
No streams? Boo

Offline CCalp

• Global Moderator
  • Soldier
  • calp (SN)
Re: SVL 2 Concludes + New admins needed!
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2016, 10:57:38 am »
Why does Petter always share gayish pics of him? :3

However, I'm glad there is still some league going on - even if it's just 1v1. Thanks for your effort, Petter.

Anyway, looking forward to next SCTFL ^_^