Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making > Modded Interfaces

What is your interface or mods?

<< < (2/2)

CCalp:

--- Quote from: Akinaro on January 09, 2016, 04:18:46 am ---
--- End quote ---
I really like that one :>

--- Quote ---But problem with such interface is that I play in 1280x720(window), and with any other res or even fullscreen mode such interface look like crap. That why current interface system should be remade, its just too much bugs with it and its just annoying to fit anything  :/

--- End quote ---
True that... Would you consider making your interface available anyway, please?

Here are a few screenshots of my set-up:

As you can see I have modded quite a bit: weapons, bullets, blood, explosions, textures, some gosteks etc.
However, as can be seen on the screenshots as well, it is not properly finished yet. That is because I decided to wait for 1.7 final release so I can perfectly adopt everything (especially pixel sizes so it's still sctfl proof) to that. Once I have completed the mod, I will release everything in the forums here. :)

Petterkowski:
Would you mind sharing your interface, Akinaro? I'm pretty sure it can be modified for different resolutions

Akinaro:
Sadly but no, I cant share it :] I have it on different pc, and It would take me week before I get back to home to upload it, and before that I would forget about it.
Screen that I posted is from different topic.

But I have graphic from it, so if someone want, feel free to make interface from it, or anything you want...
Its bigger(HD) version for 1.7 so its need scale.ini file too

CCalp:

--- Quote from: Akinaro on January 10, 2016, 05:24:46 am ---But I have graphic from it, so if someone want, feel free to make interface from it, or anything you want...

--- End quote ---
Thanks a lot! For anyone interested in that: I already processed these files and made a pretty good interface of it. I will release it within the next few hours.
@Akinaro: I sent you a PM.

Edit: I have uploaded the LineShadows interface.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version