Author Topic: What is your interface or mods?  (Read 5830 times)

Offline Sigfrid

• Major(1)
What is your interface or mods?
« on: January 08, 2016, 10:12:16 am »
Hello.
Someone with interfaces or new mods,leave the link.
                                                               Thank You.  ;)
Every war ends up where he started,the peace.

Offline CCalp

• Global Moderator
  • Soldier
  • calp (SN)
Re: What is your interface or mods?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2016, 06:39:52 pm »
Hey Sigfrid,
nice to see your effort in gathering mods/interfaces! However, uploading/presenting interfaces ('leaving the link') is exactly what this subforum is about. There is no need for a generic post about that in here. Mods belong in the Full Modifications subforum or the [http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?board=23.0]Partial Modifications one[/url]. Just click through there to browse existing downloads.
If you have mods/interfaces yourself you are of course very welcome to create a separate post to make your modification available.

I hope you'll enjoy the forums.

calp

Edit: Maybe I got you wrong. You might want ppl to share screenshots of their set-ups? If so, I can imagine that there is a similar thread on here somewhere...
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 07:46:53 pm by CCalp »

Offline Akinaro

• Flagrunner
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2016, 04:18:46 am »
Well on forum you can find most of mods, but some people use their own or ones that cant be found here.

For example I use my own, simple as hell interface:

Beside blurred back shadow and brown west that is on top of health bar its nothing fancy.

But problem with such interface is that I play in 1280x720(window), and with any other res or even fullscreen mode such interface look like crap. That why current interface system should be remade, its just too much bugs with it and its just annoying to fit anything  :/

Offline Sigfrid

• Major(1)
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2016, 08:07:27 am »
I understand,and thanks for the help!

Offline Sigfrid

• Major(1)
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2016, 08:16:14 am »
Hi Cap, was looking for a new interface, as it saw a vast majority of the forum, thank you for your attention!  :)

Offline CCalp

• Global Moderator
  • Soldier
  • calp (SN)
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2016, 09:22:23 am »
I really like that one :>

But problem with such interface is that I play in 1280x720(window), and with any other res or even fullscreen mode such interface look like crap. That why current interface system should be remade, its just too much bugs with it and its just annoying to fit anything  :/
True that... Would you consider making your interface available anyway, please?

Here are a few screenshots of my set-up:

As you can see I have modded quite a bit: weapons, bullets, blood, explosions, textures, some gosteks etc.
However, as can be seen on the screenshots as well, it is not properly finished yet. That is because I decided to wait for 1.7 final release so I can perfectly adopt everything (especially pixel sizes so it's still sctfl proof) to that. Once I have completed the mod, I will release everything in the forums here. :)

Offline Petterkowski

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Major
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2016, 12:07:22 pm »
Would you mind sharing your interface, Akinaro? I'm pretty sure it can be modified for different resolutions

Once more into the fray...
Into the last good fight I'll ever know.
Live and die on this day...
Live and die on this day...

Offline Akinaro

• Flagrunner
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2016, 05:24:46 am »
Sadly but no, I cant share it :] I have it on different pc, and It would take me week before I get back to home to upload it, and before that I would forget about it.
Screen that I posted is from different topic.

But I have graphic from it, so if someone want, feel free to make interface from it, or anything you want...
Its bigger(HD) version for 1.7 so its need scale.ini file too

Offline CCalp

• Global Moderator
  • Soldier
  • calp (SN)
« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2016, 10:03:00 am »
But I have graphic from it, so if someone want, feel free to make interface from it, or anything you want...
Thanks a lot! For anyone interested in that: I already processed these files and made a pretty good interface of it. I will release it within the next few hours.
@Akinaro: I sent you a PM.

Edit: I have uploaded the LineShadows interface.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 11:20:21 am by CCalp »