Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making > Modded Interfaces

[HD] LineShadows v2.0 (beautifully simple)

(1/6) > >>

CCalp:
Hey guys,

proudly presenting another HD-ready interface for Soldat 1.7+: LineShadows.

Features:
- HD resolution
- beautifully looking with blurred black shadow elements
- yet simple style not distracting you ingame
- saving space coming without fire bar, weapon name, ammo text or ping dot
- nice fire "bar" indicator included in ammo display
- silver vest bar gets placed on top of health bar
- optimized for 4K, looks good with any resolution (> 720p suggested)
- optimized for setup with "Scale interface" enabled

Screenshot:

> DOWNLOAD LineShadows <[Mirror]

Credits: The concept and design was originally created by Akinaro. All graphics were then entirely remade by L[0ne]R. I'm basically just the super-visor maintaining the interface.

If you notice any issues or have suggestions, please let me know.

Changelog:
v2.0:
- all graphics have been completely remade by L[0ne]R
- new icon nades icon
- fire-bar added
v1.1:
- revised icons: nades, cursor, vest-bar
- general alignment corrections
- alpha=255 (no transparency)

Petterkowski:
Thank you for remaking this one, Calp. Simple, polished and good looking interface. I'll use it for sure.

L[0ne]R:
IMO the text and bars are a bit too dark, so it can be hard to see how much of it you have left in the middle of a fight. I'd increase the contrast a bit like it was on Akinaro's screenshot. Also I'd make the shadows a bit more transparent. Right now they're so dark they blend in with the bars so their shape kind of gest lost. Not a huge fan of grenade icons, I feel they don't really match the rest of the interface. Maybe they could use shadows too, for the sake of consistency.

Overall though I think it's a really nice and simple interface. I'd include that as default instead of Simplex, since we'll already mave Micro and Ankka for simplicity/minimalism needs.

CCalp:

--- Quote from: L[0ne]R on January 10, 2016, 04:03:27 pm ---IMO the text and bars are a bit too dark, so it can be hard to see how much of it you have left in the middle of a fight. I'd increase the contrast a bit like it was on Akinaro's screenshot. Also I'd make the shadows a bit more transparent. Right now they're so dark they blend in with the bars so their shape kind of gest lost. Not a huge fan of grenade icons, I feel they don't really match the rest of the interface. Maybe they could use shadows too, for the sake of consistency.
--- End quote ---
Thanks for your recommendations. If you want, you may contribute to the interface graphics and modify in that way you would like it to have (and share it with us:)). I still haven't finished neither the Micro nor the Ankka interface, so I'll be pretty busy with that until next release. Additionally, I am pretty sure you'll be faster to modify this interface in the way you would like to have, since you are more experienced at that stuff than me.

--- Quote ---Overall though I think it's a really nice and simple interface. I'd include that as default instead of Simplex, since we'll already mave Micro and Ankka for simplicity/minimalism needs.

--- End quote ---
In the end, I don't really mind which ones will be included. I'm happy as long as the registered users get some proper interfaces in HD. It'd be a shame to see all those interfaces rest in these forums only.

Akinaro:
Well you could rotate those nade icons and squeeze them a bit.

Also problem is that this interface use alpha, and it should not use it. That why its look different than I had it, and that why it look a bit dark/weird.

PS. also different cursor that fit "a bit" more to main interface

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version