Soldat Interface Mods & Mod Making > Modded Interfaces

[HD] LineShadows v2.0 (beautifully simple)

<< < (3/6) > >>

L[0ne]R:

--- Quote from: Akinaro on January 12, 2016, 02:06:27 pm ---Im not making laugh or anything
--- End quote ---
If that isn't what you're doing - then I don't know what is.

Anyway, if I was going to just mess with some brightness and levels - yeah, that'd only take a minute. Except that's not what I was going to do.
I'd like to completely redo shadows the "clean" way, which means removing shadows while preserving everything else. This would be a quick fix, but because of anti-aliasing used in text, parts of it have blended with the shadows. This means separating text from the shadows while preserving quality will take some time. If you spent a mere minute of your time to post the name of the font - I could do this quicker and cleaner. I don't think I'm asking for much.

DarkCrusade:
Fixed this for you:

--- Quote from: Akinaro on January 12, 2016, 02:06:27 pm ---I will be a huge dick while saying I will not be a huge dick in this post before I tell you I care too little to simply help a fellow out.
--- End quote ---

And the greatest gem:

--- Quote from: Akinaro on January 12, 2016, 02:06:27 pm ---I could have added 5 seconds to making this post and simply upload the files I have to your convenience. Instead, I tell you to figure this shit out by yourself while belittling you throughout the post.
--- End quote ---

Why are you so freaking toxic? I don't get it. Just work together with people instead of bloating yourself up like a rubber boat that bursts on first contact? In case you don't get the analogy: you belittle people and then start a flame war if someone rates your post. Guess what will happen here. :)

Akinaro:
Of course this topic would be bad if DarkCrusade didnt show up and protect Loner virginity like good white knight...
And no im not toxic, you should realize after all those years that flame wars are where you are, so you should think where the problem lies.
Because its funny that only you two have problem with me and I dont have any problem with working with others on this forum :]

DarkCrusade:
It's funny, you reacted the same way I predicted. :) Only because most people don't tell you you're a dick, doesn't mean they don't think you're a dick. For someone who acts like he's so smart, you're quite dastard.

Akinaro:
Cool story, but it also applies to you :]
Small check of old topic and where is some stupid flames... you are there.... always... trying too hard...

And by people you mean you and loner? Taking in to the account that there is probably 10-15 users here I really dont care about few ass licking users that talk to much.

If CCalp think that it need to be change something Im ok with that, because he is author of it. But I dont care if some random user show up and start wining that something is not like he like and he need to put his 5cents to it looking for problem where it doesnt exist.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version