Author Topic: problem z własnym serwerem  (Read 3050 times)

Offline mexyk

• Major(1)
problem z własnym serwerem
« on: January 30, 2016, 02:32:29 pm »
Witam żołnierze!
Mam problem z założeniem serwera, mianowicie klikam sobie soldat dedicate server, klikam jakieś opcje, mapki LAN lub internet i staram się odpalić. Wyskakuje błąd z teksturami. serwer jest widoczny, ma 9999 pingu i nie idzie się połączyć, mieli i mieli i nie łączy.
win 7 64x może być problemem?
A może trzeba być zarejestrowany?
pozdro mex

Offline urraka

• Soldat Developer
  • Flagrunner
Re: problem z własnym serwerem
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2016, 02:49:56 pm »
The textures problem is fixed in 1.7.0. You can try the release candidate or wait a bit for official release (should be tomorrow). The 9999 ping problem might be that you need to forward some ports on your router (usually 23073 TCP/UDP and 23083 TCP if I recall correctly).

You don't need registration and win7 should be perfectly fine.
urraka

Offline mexyk

• Major(1)
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2016, 05:35:57 pm »
Thanks for reply.
Problem with textures fixed in 1.7.0.
But ping is still 9999. I turned off my fire wall, opened ports 23073 TCP/UDP and 23083 TCP.
Any another ideas?
Btw, nice translated! Chyba że Ty jesteś z Polski :D

Offline Falcon`

• Flagrunner
  • A wanted lagger
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2016, 05:46:23 pm »
He's not. You probably fucked up port redirection somehow. Join #soldat.devs @ Quakenet (or click here, in case you have no idea what am i talking about), so we can help you in a more real-time fashion.
If you're not paying for something, you're not the customer; you're the product being sold.
- Andrew Lewis

Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live.

Offline soldat-game

• Camper
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2016, 06:42:39 am »
Falcon If your double router uses sometimes it can be so that only one local address will work.Although other ports are routed

Offline darDar

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
    • #Soldat Gather - Community on Discord
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2016, 10:22:06 am »
Falcon If your double router uses sometimes it can be so that only one local address will work.Although other ports are routed
I'm not 100% sure if I fully understand what you meant but I think I have a similar issue and I got it fixed.
Do you have a dynamic IP?

My ports were forwarded but whenever the router changed it's IP, only the local address would work. You have to kill the soldatserver process.
My router get's a new IP at 07:59 a.m so I just made a cronjob to kill the srver at 08:00 a.m and bring it back online.

Soldat Gather 'Matchmaking Community on Discord'

gather.soldat.pl

| My Maps: ctf_Pyramid, ctf_Replay, ctf_Blako, ctf_R6, ctf_Ntex, ctf_Caro, ctf_Bizar & vs_mode mappack |

Offline Falcon`

• Flagrunner
  • A wanted lagger
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2016, 11:32:39 am »
I think he meant the situation where your server is behind two routers (A and B), and you forwarded your ports on A, but not on B. If you have two routers and they are poorly configured, this might be the case, though i don't think so this is the case here.
If you're not paying for something, you're not the customer; you're the product being sold.
- Andrew Lewis

Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live.

Offline soldat-game

• Camper
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2016, 02:15:09 pm »
Yes two routers A and B all good redirected, but it will only work on one local ip. My solution is such that attaches the cable from the main router to the computer and run wait to computer get this local ip, then attaches cables to the original settings