Author Topic: 1.7.0 wooden laptop issue  (Read 5766 times)

Offline Savage

• Soldier
Re: 1.7.0 wooden laptop issue
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2016, 06:52:55 pm »
Good to hear you could get it working. Mind telling me what map is that in your last screens? I'm curious about why mipmapping does that there. Wondering if it's something just on your end or something bugged everywhere.

It's map called db_lost, on my main PC works properly with Mipmapping enabled (BTW I will upload some screens from this PC made this evening, they are in full resolution but upper half of my monitor was black - It was pretty funny to watch xD, dunno how to reproduce it, it happened after map change).

Offline Moroes

• Soldier
    • Soldat-Game.eu
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2016, 02:45:05 am »
Do you mean that fatass gosteks and interface? That happens when you set DefaultScale in mod.ini lower than 4.5(at least that's default value for me), and it gets super fat when you're closing to 0. Vectors get kinda reversed below zero :D.

Offline Savage

• Soldier
« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2016, 05:09:47 am »
Do you mean that fatass gosteks and interface? That happens when you set DefaultScale in mod.ini lower than 4.5(at least that's default value for me), and it gets super fat when you're closing to 0. Vectors get kinda reversed below zero :D.

IKR but I was playing normally and it has just happened after ~1hour, restarting the game helped. I would like to inform urraka about yet another thing - few days ago 1 guy called me and said he sees few bots from zombie server on climb server, I said him to make ss and post it on forum but he didn't.

Offline darDar

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
    • #Soldat Gather - Community on Discord
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2016, 05:31:34 am »
happened to me today. I did not change anything, I just joined some public server. Restarting Soldat fixed the issue.
Soldat Gather 'Matchmaking Community on Discord'

gather.soldat.pl

| My Maps: ctf_Pyramid, ctf_Replay, ctf_Blako, ctf_R6, ctf_Ntex, ctf_Caro, ctf_Bizar & vs_mode mappack |

Offline Furai

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • TransHuman Design
« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2016, 06:04:44 am »
I think Perro mentioned that this can happen sometimes. Like mod.ini not getting loaded for some reason.
"My senses are so powerful that I can hear the blood pumping through your veins."

Offline urraka

• Soldat Developer
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2016, 01:05:11 pm »
Yep. For some reason mod.ini fails to load sometimes. I haven't been able to reproduce that though, so I don't know the reason yet.

I heard about the bots problem too (zombie bots on climb server) but no idea what's up with that.
urraka