Soldat Talk > Game Improvements / Suggestions

Charlie and Delta teams. Useless?

(1/3) > >>

duz:
After scoreboard mockups and a long talk about DM/TM remakes, this issue comes in my mind again. I've played TM competitively since 2004 and we have never used Charlie and Delta teams.
Those useless teams broke every scoreboard mockups and fucks our minds when we are sketching good layouts for DM/TM maps.

It's time to say goodbye to them!? A decade later and this proved useless.

homerofgods:
Team Deathmatch is popular in the isolated brazilian comunity

Bistoufly:
Several scripted servers that I play regularly uses those teams. (Climb, Runmode, Aimmode, ...)

Moroes:
Ok, advice for you. Check out other modes and ask if there's any use for charlie/delta teams. Charlie/delta team has been here for many years if not from the very beginning.
Come back later and apologize.

There might be an option to just not use them or to hide them in TM/DM but ofc these teams are part of the game. How come noone ever asked for a removal? Yellow and green are lovely colours.

duz:

--- Quote from: Moroes on February 20, 2016, 11:00:26 am ---Ok, advice for you. Check out other modes and ask if there's any use for charlie/delta teams. Charlie/delta team has been here for many years if not from the very beginning.
Come back later and apologize.
--- End quote ---
Oh, sorry man. I'm not part of the geek community that "forces" devs to change the player movement according to few lonely.
Maybe all those custom gamemodes could adapt their systems to two teams? What's so important on these modes that you can't get rid of Charlie and Delta?
I don't know, but the point is that when you sketch a scoreboard you have to add 4 teams and when you create a DM/TM map you have to add 4 teams, this is very annoying and I see it as a bigger problem than adapting custom modes.

--- Quote from: homerofgods on February 20, 2016, 10:19:23 am ---Team Deathmatch is popular in the isolated brazilian comunity
--- End quote ---
Fella, I'm talking about a default gamemode and yeah, we were an isolated community, but the biggest community, even with horrible maps and gamemode that devs never touched, what is pretty dumb to be honest. You can sum the climb and other custom gamemodes players multiply by 100 and you are still far away from our community. If TM is only popular at an isolated community, what's climb? You must be kidding me. But hey, I'm not talking about it ;)

Oh, I was forgetting: No one plays Soldat anymore. The brazilian community or the super-custommodes-with-10teams community. It's time to move on? You can cut TM off the game or replace by climb. The point still the same. Do you get it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version