Author Topic: Sesion byte for server and code memory  (Read 3158 times)

Offline soldat-game

• Camper
Sesion byte for server and code memory
« on: March 11, 2016, 11:11:38 am »
Sesion byte for server and code memory.
Add the creation of the session by the server which will be charged before boarding the server and it will be changed bytecode in memory. So on each server individually you would need to create a hack,
and add memory code and add coding memory as it does blizzard. Eliminate in this way 90% hack, then create Anticheat detect attempts to change the server session which will allow elminacje 99.9% hackers.
They will have to create your own anticheat, but if good complicate the code and the code will not has drained to the Internet is soldat will be protected for many years.

Offline Falcon`

• Flagrunner
  • A wanted lagger
Re: Sesion byte for server and code memory
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2016, 01:51:35 pm »
You know, i'll give you a hint: every time you use google translate, try to translate english text back to polish and see what it looks like. If it doesn't make any sense, don't paste it. It's a hint it actually doesn't make any sense and google failed terribly.
If you're not paying for something, you're not the customer; you're the product being sold.
- Andrew Lewis

Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live.

Offline Akinaro

• Flagrunner
Re: Sesion byte for server and code memory
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2016, 02:01:06 pm »
I dont recommend that. There is well know fun game of writing one sentence in one language and translate in over and over with with those two languages and for most of time you always get different translation :D

I actually recommend Bing Translator: http://www.bing.com/translator/

For long time Im helping translating apps and games via crowdin.com(it have build in bing help) and I can say that even if google translate is nice for simple one word stuff, bing is better at translating string of words. Its not perfect but good.