Soldat Maps & Mapmaking > CTF/INF maps

ctf_Caro

<< < (2/3) > >>

Viral:
Scenery problem that nosejj mentioned + you got some polybugs you can fix (screenshot). Also it's very hard to tell that the flag platform is one-way-through :v I like the layout apart from the roof part.
You could at least add some crates in there for nade-boosting. It's already way to clunky to go there with this ammount of jet :/ Also, you could use more colors on these polygons. They all look the same, and blend in :C

Akinaro:
Map was never actually tested. As it was made, it end here.  I dont know if even DarDar used it in any match...

As for map it self it have nice layout in some places: Mayapan-Like lower part, open space up for chaotic action and lots of ways for run with flag.
But honestly map is too open and it have too much camp spots, not to mention that visual is crappy: sides of map look too thin, upper part look weird with that one big column, redness of deadly poly are too pink'ish.
Also as far as I liked that ""hilly"" style few years ago, now is just annoying.

MrHamsTR:
Thanks for map, going to use it in my hns server.
EDIT: Can't download, could you upload another one? (site)

GymPolice:

--- Quote from: Akinaro on February 04, 2018, 11:34:54 am ---Map was never actually tested. As it was made, it end here.  I dont know if even DarDar used it in any match...

As for map it self it have nice layout in some places: Mayapan-Like lower part, open space up for chaotic action and lots of ways for run with flag.
But honestly map is too open and it have too much camp spots, not to mention that visual is crappy: sides of map look too thin, upper part look weird with that one big column, redness of deadly poly are too pink'ish.
Also as far as I liked that ""hilly"" style few years ago, now is just annoying.

--- End quote ---

"If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all" - just to give you a piece of wisdom of my granny's. The one thing you seem to be competitive at is your negativity. Which is too bad, because your maps aren't half-bad.

I like the map. It's a neat layout, and there have been much worse visuals before.

Akinaro:

--- Quote from: GymPolice on March 29, 2018, 03:47:35 pm ---
"If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all" - just to give you a piece of wisdom of my granny's. The one thing you seem to be competitive at is your negativity. Which is too bad, because your maps aren't half-bad.

I like the map. It's a neat layout, and there have been much worse visuals before.

--- End quote ---

Can I ask you the hell you are talking about?
Because its look like your Granny was fascist and for her any opinion that is not as her, is bad.

Also you try to say that I cant post my personal opinion about my own work? Fallowing that reasoning we all should lick each other butts and prise anything no matter how bad it is?
2017-Snowfalek syndrom where you cry if someone say that he dont like color that you like?

If you see negatives all around you, I think problem is with you not other people. Rest of people use facts that they threat not positive nor negative. Just facts.
And fact is that as I said, quote:

--- Quote ---But honestly map is too open and it have too much camp spots, not to mention that visual is crappy: sides of map look too thin, upper part look weird with that one big column, redness of deadly poly are too pink'ish.
--- End quote ---
You see? I actually comment about specific parts of map, not just post one word about it. This is called "opinion", it can be used for future work, fixing problems and improvement of future versions of product. Get used to it or you will have hard time in life.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version