Author Topic: add rambo bow as objective  (Read 2770 times)

Offline darDar

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
    • #Soldat Gather - Community on Discord
add rambo bow as objective
« on: April 06, 2016, 11:17:27 am »
I've played two rambo gathers today and noticed that sometimes you get hard times pickup up the rambo bow as it's covered with other weapons, so you'll end up picking unwanted weapons instead of the bow.
As picking the bow is the objective of the game it should have priority above any other gun and I think there should be something done about that.
Soldat Gather 'Matchmaking Community on Discord'

gather.soldat.pl

| My Maps: ctf_Pyramid, ctf_Replay, ctf_Blako, ctf_R6, ctf_Ntex, ctf_Caro, ctf_Bizar & vs_mode mappack |

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
Re: add rambo bow as objective
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2016, 11:56:04 am »
A while back while playing rambo in Blox, the bow fell to the very bottom of the map (deadly part) and everyone in the server was shooting each other with m79's and boosting everyone into the deadly polygons, so there was a sea of bodies and weapons making it extremely hard to grab. If the bow was pickup-able like a flag that would have been mitigated kinda.
There are other worlds than these

Offline %%%%%%%

• Soldier
Re: add rambo bow as objective
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2016, 12:49:22 pm »
A while back while playing rambo in Blox, the bow fell to the very bottom of the map (deadly part) and everyone in the server was shooting each other with m79's and boosting everyone into the deadly polygons, so there was a sea of bodies and weapons making it extremely hard to grab.
Sounds like a fun game. :D