Author Topic: LogInSystem Language  (Read 1893 times)

Offline TehKAMI

• Major(1)
  • DaPhenomena
    • Beam
LogInSystem Language
« on: May 28, 2016, 12:04:24 pm »
I have a quick question, because I can't figure it out whatsoever.
I've installed LogInSystem v1.5 on my server, but I'm unable to proceed with account creation due to having to choose my preferred language (/language <number>). However, I'm unable to figure out which number(s) I have to input to select English language. Whichever number I tried so far gave me an invalid number error.

Am I missing something or is the script simply outdated and doesn't work properly anymore?

Thanks in advance!

Offline Falcon`

• Flagrunner
  • A wanted lagger
Re: LogInSystem Language
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2016, 12:47:48 pm »
There's a bug in that script, it might've worked on older soldatserver releases. I suggest you better try this or this. Author of these is still around so he may be able to assist you if there're any problems.
If you're not paying for something, you're not the customer; you're the product being sold.
- Andrew Lewis

Always code as if the guy who ends up maintaining your code will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live.

Offline TehKAMI

• Major(1)
  • DaPhenomena
    • Beam
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2016, 01:41:54 pm »
There's a bug in that script, it might've worked on older soldatserver releases. I suggest you better try this or this. Author of these is still around so he may be able to assist you if there're any problems.
Thanks! I'll give them a try!
Really wish that the community would still be as active as it was 7 years ago when I first registered here. Would definitely make it easier to get help and scripts would've been updated :P

Offline soldat-game

• Camper
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2016, 04:39:44 pm »
As regards the ZitroFun-Lite plese use there is a bug with the wrong ranking list shows HWID instead of player names.
If u use ZitroFun-Heavy can try me nonpublic latest edition, if u use vps, u can use one folder to statistics, for all statystic.
Im use on me Battlefield Mode! (155.133.43.75:23073) and me No_Barrett, No_M79 (155.133.43.75:23074) server. If u have a problem and can help u.
Im open public teamspeak 3 IP: 155.133.43.75.

Offline TehKAMI

• Major(1)
  • DaPhenomena
    • Beam
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2016, 07:16:42 pm »
As regards the ZitroFun-Lite plese use there is a bug with the wrong ranking list shows HWID instead of player names.
If u use ZitroFun-Heavy can try me nonpublic latest edition, if u use vps, u can use one folder to statistics, for all statystic.
Im use on me Battlefield Mode! (155.133.43.75:23073) and me No_Barrett, No_M79 (155.133.43.75:23074) server. If u have a problem and can help u.
Im open public teamspeak 3 IP: 155.133.43.75.
I use the Lite version, because we don't need too much functionality, just a few stats for bragging rights :D
I've noticed the bug, but assumed that it was part of the script. I've updated the script like you suggested, thanks!