Author Topic: Game randomly freezes after 15 or so minutes of play.  (Read 2783 times)

Offline BatCat

• Major(1)
Game randomly freezes after 15 or so minutes of play.
« on: July 20, 2016, 04:53:36 pm »
I can't figure out what's causing it. There's no error or crash, it just freezes. This will happen anywhere from 15 to 30 minutes, sometimes even longer. I'm running on Windows 10 with no other issues.

Offline homerofgods

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • We can do better!
Re: Game randomly freezes after 15 or so minutes of play.
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2016, 02:48:50 pm »
Does it freeze in black screen or anywhere in gameplay. What do you see when the game freezes
The freze lasts for 15 to 30 min? what happens after the freeze?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2016, 02:50:29 pm by homerofgods »

Offline BatCat

• Major(1)
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2016, 10:05:59 pm »
Freeze generally happens during game play. The sound locks up and then after a few seconds, the little window will pop up saying that the program has stopped responding and windows is trying to find out why, which never works. After that Soldat just closes. I'll play some a bit once the girlfriend falls asleep and see if I can't get a screenshot of what I mean.

Offline BatCat

• Major(1)
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2016, 11:01:48 am »
Apologies for the double posting, but it seems that now that I'm wanting it to freeze, it's not wanting to cooperate. Playing about 3 hours this morning on different servers and single player against bots without any issues.

Offline Furai

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • TransHuman Design
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2016, 12:40:48 pm »
It might have been connected to the lobby being down and changes being done to it. Might.
That said - please report if it happens again.
"My senses are so powerful that I can hear the blood pumping through your veins."