Soldat Maps & Mapmaking > CTF/INF maps

ctf_CobraR (ctf_Cobra visual remake)

(1/5) > >>

Viral:
What the title says. Same layout, no changes, just a visual ones. U can comment using "Reply" button on the right C:
Might make some tweaks in the future still. In-game/obj screenshots attached. U can compare with the default Cobra: https://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=37169.0

Petterkowski:
that is a nice remake, Viral. that cartoonish style took me by surprise. very good work, we should start the competitive tests on there

Viral:
From what I've heard after quick pool, people don't really like the theme, so I don't know if it's event worth it. I think they would rather see something more similar to the old one. It was a test and i think it failed, maybe in the future I'll make sth like the Division remake that seemed to be what was epected by the rest of the community

homerofgods:
I like it way more than the current Cobra. Nice to see different themes.
If I were to say anything bad it would perhaps be that when the sandbags are replaced with red squares it's not that obvious that they are coliders. It's also a bit flat and has some badly placed scenery

Viral:
I thought the color would make it actually more obvious they are colliders, as they stand out more. About the other two issues - well, my bad i guess :d

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version