Author Topic: FliesLikeABrick or jrgp Please Look Here (sna.gather needs you)  (Read 2207 times)

Offline Rakkety

• Major(1)
FliesLikeABrick or jrgp Please Look Here (sna.gather needs you)
« on: October 14, 2016, 11:14:38 am »
FLAB, i have been trying to contact you for months. Im trying to revive NA soldat and give players a place where they can quickly come play a 3v3 gather on NA servers. Sna.gather was the prime place for this, but as it seems now the bot is lost somewhere and i myself cant bring it back through the means i was taught by xurich.

Really i just wanna talk to you, i am a current admin of sna.gather and a long time admin of u13 public. I really would like to see if you could open up a new u13 pub (5v5) and possibly bring back the sna.gather bot? It would be greatly appreciated

jrgp, FLAB, PLEASE contact me in this thread, or in a message here, or in the #soldat irc channel. My nick is rtGG usually. Thanks guys

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
Re: FliesLikeABrick or jrgp Please Look Here (sna.gather needs you)
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2016, 10:35:04 pm »
Rakkety,

Ryan (FLAB) lost his colo (where he had a cab of servers, one of them hosting sna gather). I now host all of Soldat/THD/etc on my infrastructure.

Lets talk over PM/IRC about how we can bring back sna.gather. I'll check with Ryan has backups of lion (the server that had nagather.u13.net and ran the servers)

Regards
There are other worlds than these

Offline Rakkety

• Major(1)
« Reply #2 on: October 26, 2016, 10:41:12 pm »
Hey jrgp ive messages you on irc a few times but you seem to be afk! I will pm you :]

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2016, 05:24:15 am »
Hey jrgp ive messages you on irc a few times but you seem to be afk! I will pm you :]

Hey I replied to your PM :) I'm never on IRC but my bouncer runs 24/7/365 so it looks like I am.
There are other worlds than these