Author Topic: Soldat Players and pets in Real Life  (Read 5413 times)

Offline MrHamsTR

• Soldier
  • One day, everything will end..
Soldat Players and pets in Real Life
« on: October 28, 2016, 05:19:12 am »
Hey There!
I want to show my bird to you, he is new yet, three months.
I bought him yesterday because I like them very much.
In 2009, I had another one and he ran away from balcony, yes it is my responsibility, I should have closed the door :(

Now I'm with this baby.
I want to see you and your pets below the topic!
Is there anybody can write script?
Good, go and play soldat ^^

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
Re: Soldat Players and pets in Real Life
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2016, 07:29:20 pm »
I had a pet bird once. I think he died of a heart attack because my cat would always chill next to the birdcage and try to stick her fingers in.
There are other worlds than these

Offline Sigfrid

• Major(1)
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2016, 08:30:42 pm »
Hey,Beautiful bird, I know how to lose an animal, lost a cat because I left my gate open  :'(
Every war ends up where he started,the peace.

Offline MrHamsTR

• Soldier
  • One day, everything will end..
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2016, 06:50:28 am »
So sad for your cat bro :(
Is there anybody can write script?
Good, go and play soldat ^^

Offline machina

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Veteran
  • The world isn't nice. Why should I be...?
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2016, 03:59:49 pm »
Hey,Beautiful bird, I know how to lose an animal, lost a cat because I left my gate open  :'(
I have a cat too. Some people think I should let one walk around so it has a little bit of freedom. I never do that though because this is precisely what would happen.

Offline Sigfrid

• Major(1)
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2016, 07:24:21 am »
I have a cat too. Some people think I should let one walk around so it has a little bit of freedom. I never do that though because this is precisely what would happen.
do not leave open, it is very hard to lose a pet

Offline Moroes

• Soldier
    • Soldat-Game.eu
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2016, 03:28:43 pm »
I have a cock. He is neither huge nor small but he is pretty handsome and strong. At least thats what everyone says. People always beg me to show them my cock. I am a shy person and I tend to be quite suspicious(you cant trust anyone) and thats why I dont show my cock to everyone whenever they are dying to see it. Every morning when I wake up it makes me soooo happy when he is greeting me. It is a special relation between me and my cock and I have been thankful for having him since I was a child.  :)

Code: [Select]
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/88089971/mycock.jpgps: Had to reupload. That image hosting was not working for some reason, the photo dissapeared. Or maybe its just me :D.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 03:36:36 pm by Moroes »

Offline Sigfrid

• Major(1)
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2016, 11:46:37 am »

Offline Sigfrid

• Major(1)
« Reply #8 on: November 04, 2016, 11:49:25 am »
I have a cock. He is neither huge nor small but he is pretty handsome and strong. At least thats what everyone says. People always beg me to show them my cock. I am a shy person and I tend to be quite suspicious(you cant trust anyone) and thats why I dont show my cock to everyone whenever they are dying to see it. Every morning when I wake up it makes me soooo happy when he is greeting me. It is a special relation between me and my cock and I have been thankful for having him since I was a child.  :)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/88089971/mycock.jpgps: Had to reupload. That image hosting was not working for some reason, the photo dissapeared. Or maybe its just me :D.
His cock is very beautiful, I could stop being shy  :P

Offline %%%%%%%

• Soldier
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2016, 08:13:00 pm »

That's a hen, not a cock

You don't have a cock