Author Topic: Images and tekstures  (Read 4196 times)

Offline logintoo

• Major(1)
Images and tekstures
« on: March 13, 2017, 12:45:24 pm »
Hi, I have pretty easy questions for map makers. I'm done making my first map but i don't know how change textures and add image (Scenery doesn't have any file). Help, please
Laziness is one of my greatest virtues.

Offline Viral

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Camper
  • 123 hi
Re: Images and tekstures
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2017, 01:15:27 pm »
Edit>Map Settings (ctrl+M) > choose texture (all are stored in Soldat/textures/...) Remember not all file extentions are supported. If u cant find your texture it probably means you should change its format.
Regarding sceneries: hit R to toogle the Scenery tool, then RMB on the map to open a scenery menu -> select the desired one and you can place it with LMB. Additional useful scenery features will show up in the Scenery window, keep an eye on it. Same as with texures, all are stored in Soldat/scenery-gfx/...

Offline logintoo

• Major(1)
Re: Images and tekstures
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2017, 02:01:39 pm »
Edit>Map Settings (ctrl+M) > choose texture (all are stored in Soldat/textures/...) Remember not all file extentions are supported. If u cant find your texture it probably means you should change its format.
Regarding sceneries: hit R to toogle the Scenery tool, then RMB on the map to open a scenery menu -> select the desired one and you can place it with LMB. Additional useful scenery features will show up in the Scenery window, keep an eye on it. Same as with texures, all are stored in Soldat/scenery-gfx/...

Everything works, thanks
Laziness is one of my greatest virtues.