Official Content > News

New dev lead + STEAM release this year!

<< < (2/12) > >>

Brainz:
Huiiii :D
nice action^^

jrgp:
Good job guys + good luck to Shoozza. I'm moving this to "News" so it shows on the forum frontpage.

hardpenguin:
Wow! This truly could make Soldat userbase thrive! Really hyped for Steam release and for multiplatform support (namely the Linux version, of course!).

Regarding opensourcing the game... I don't think it goes against releasing it on Steam in any way? The game still remains the property of MM, of course, and the project branch used for Steam release would have to be maintained strictly. However, there are some opensource games that were released on Steam:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/380840/Teeworlds/
http://store.steampowered.com/app/578870/MegaGlest/

homerofgods:
YES! Thank you MM! 

Shoozza! <3  (I trust you completely)

Helloer I'm sure you mean well for the future of soldat but you need to think about what you are saying and how it affects the observing community. The slow progress of soldat is not to be blamed on one person. I'm having a hard time believing you due to the lack of objectiveness in your criticism

We all need to act as a team and help each other achieve greatness instead of shooting each other to pieces, reserve that for ingame please

Slasher:

--- Quote from: homerofgods on September 27, 2017, 12:01:35 pm ---YES! Thank you MM! 

Shoozza! <3  (I trust you completely)

Helloer I'm sure you mean well for the future of soldat but you need to think about what you are saying and how it affects the observing community. The slow progress of soldat is not to be blamed on one person. I'm having a hard time believing you due to the lack of objectiveness in your criticism

We all need to act as a team and help each other achieve greatness instead of shooting each other to pieces, reserve that for ingame please

--- End quote ---
You're right homerofgods, this will erode team communication, a team is much more effective when its members are united.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version