Soldat Fans > Fan Art and Movies

HD Soldat Icon (need feedback!)

(1/4) > >>

L[0ne]R:
We needed a better Soldat icon for Steam, so I thought I might as well remake the whole thing in higher res while I'm at it.
Let me know if you find any errors or whatever else you think needs improvement.

Viral:
The "Soldat" text is unreadable in lower res. Not to mention it's useless in an icon, because u have the name under it written anyway (like - on desktop u know what i mean)

Sigfrid:

--- Quote from: Viral on November 25, 2017, 04:45:31 pm ---The "Soldat" text is unreadable in lower res. Not to mention it's useless in an icon, because u have the name under it written anyway (like - on desktop u know what i mean)

--- End quote ---
I do not think it will be necessary to remove the name "soldat" because in the original it always had,it looks good to me

homerofgods:
This is how it would look on my desktop, using large icons in win10
https://i.imgur.com/H1xjGKK.png

duz:
I really LOVE everything except the text. Somehow it doesn't match the image. Totally agree with Viral, removing the text would make it better.
You can make an icon based on text or based on symbol. Apparently you can't do both at the same time due icon's limitations. Type "game icons desktop" on Google images and compare. Makes sense.

gj L[0ne]R

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version