Author Topic: Zombie Server Help?  (Read 958 times)

Offline Cyborg

• Major(1)
    • -SW- Saw Warriors
Zombie Server Help?
« on: August 27, 2006, 10:27:08 am »
hey guys I run a tdm chainsaw server but durring the weekend its gonna change to zombie mode and wat not, anyway Im a bit of a noob when it comes to Zombie servers and all that BS that goes with it so was woundering if I could get some Idea's for the weekend server change.

also if anyway knows of any maps for chainsaw only or Zombie maps, plz throw the link my way as I am looking through all the maps (very slowly lol) but yea any help would be great.

thx guys
This is my chainsaw,
 there are many like it but this chainsaw is my best friend,
 I must master it like my life,
 for without my life my chainsaw is useless,
 and with out my chainsaw...
 I am useless.

Offline Bgretydews

• Flagrunner
  • y halo thar rabbit
Re: Zombie Server Help?
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2006, 02:22:48 pm »
Wrong forum, and I don't get exactly what you need help with? Explain better please
http://yossi.jrgp.org/?action=maps&sa=user_maps&u=10
Image (and link) is broken. Feel free to fix it.

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2006, 04:53:17 pm »
if you know how to make a bot, make a zombie bot with the soldat bot editor program, links are floating around somewhere, search function will help you out there. (they are like boogiemen who gurgle and eat brains) (you could also have different types of zombies *hint* idea *hint*)

next you are gonna want to mess with the features, decide if you want to deactivate certain features, how many grenades do you want them to have... all that junk.

you could do 1 of two things, you could remove your bots exept for the zombies and set the random bots number to whatever for bravo team then when you start the server ittle be set up for you
you could also use the command /addbot <insert name of bot here> and if you dont want to type it all over and over use the shortcut that is two slashes "//" and the last thing you typed is re entered.

thats all folks!
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline Cyborg

• Major(1)
    • -SW- Saw Warriors
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2006, 10:45:42 pm »
Wrong forum, and I don't get exactly what you need help with? Explain better please

geezus didnt think i could get any more clearer + seeings that alot of the zombies players do come here I did think i was in the "right forum", Basically all I want is if anyone here has any Idea on how to make a plain zombie server better (atm i was using inf for it with like 15 boogie men on red team just all default maps) if anyone has any idea on how to improve game play and/or know of any deceint maps i could use (and yes i have downloaded a few from the map section already) or anything I could download to use with the chainsaw server and weekend Zombie server change plz send the link my way or in anyway can help plz do so by all means?

good enough for ya?
This is my chainsaw,
 there are many like it but this chainsaw is my best friend,
 I must master it like my life,
 for without my life my chainsaw is useless,
 and with out my chainsaw...
 I am useless.