Author Topic: TrenchWar (TW) is reborn!  (Read 12860 times)

Offline soldat-game

• Camper
Re: TrenchWar (TW) is reborn!
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2018, 01:51:56 pm »
Weapons menu is buged, just lag or just click barrett last and next dont click weapon only click on map now weapon menu is disabled and u have last weapon if is disabled in the weapon menu :)

Offline Leo

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Veteran
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2018, 03:54:26 pm »
Weapons menu is buged, just lag or just click barrett last and next dont click weapon only click on map now weapon menu is disabled and u have last weapon if is disabled in the weapon menu :)
weapon menu never bugged on me and even if that's a game bug and not a script one

Offline Ygrek Starmagedon

• Soldier
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2018, 07:23:55 pm »
Well there are some bugs in Soldat, on Last Stand you can cheat the game when you are lagged, cause sometimes weaps are being doubled.

Offline Ygrek Starmagedon

• Soldier
« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2018, 07:15:09 am »
And about this limiter - it's possible that more than one guy will have barret, you just need to change weapon to allow someone else pick it which is fucked up, cause if that second guy is a retard then you can't use barret and often you stay only with secondary weapon. If you can get together with him then you can "cheat" (maybe Leo thought about it before so that tactic isn't cheating for him) and switch guns on mark. The problem is only reloading barret xd.
So what about this btw. cause I still don't know your answer :
Could you post there when you change smth on server, please? :D I'm always suprised that there are changed scripts like twice a week. xd

Offline sado1

• Major(1)
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2018, 06:19:09 am »
I noticed that since a few days Leo's servers are down. Undoubtedly, there's a lot of players that loved this server, I could see quite some activity recently. I have no infrastructure for running a dedicated server (all I can do is to run one on my PC, which I don't want to do in the long run), but I'm willing to help in other areas (I made some scripts for a different game that also uses PascalScript so if we need any changes/fixes I can do it; I have some IT knowledge which might get useful while running a server too). I don't know which exact script was in use on the server but I found the most likely one and tested it locally for a while. I could help to set it up if there's someone willing to host it. You can find me on Discord, I'll check these forums once in a while too.

If Leo plans to be back soon, disregard this post. I'm not that much into what happens in the community, all I want is to have the TW server back up as soon as possible :P

Offline Leo

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Veteran
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2018, 08:31:57 am »
And about this limiter - it's possible that more than one guy will have barret, you just need to change weapon to allow someone else pick it which is fucked up, cause if that second guy is a retard then you can't use barret and often you stay only with secondary weapon. If you can get together with him then you can "cheat" (maybe Leo thought about it before so that tactic isn't cheating for him) and switch guns on mark. The problem is only reloading barret xd.
So what about this btw. cause I still don't know your answer :
Could you post there when you change smth on server, please? :D I'm always suprised that there are changed scripts like twice a week. xd
Well, I didn't make the script, Savage did so you should ask him. I can not let free use of barret or m79 because everyone gets one and no one moves.

Offline Leo

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Veteran
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2018, 08:33:09 am »
I noticed that since a few days Leo's servers are down. Undoubtedly, there's a lot of players that loved this server, I could see quite some activity recently. I have no infrastructure for running a dedicated server (all I can do is to run one on my PC, which I don't want to do in the long run), but I'm willing to help in other areas (I made some scripts for a different game that also uses PascalScript so if we need any changes/fixes I can do it; I have some IT knowledge which might get useful while running a server too). I don't know which exact script was in use on the server but I found the most likely one and tested it locally for a while. I could help to set it up if there's someone willing to host it. You can find me on Discord, I'll check these forums once in a while too.

If Leo plans to be back soon, disregard this post. I'm not that much into what happens in the community, all I want is to have the TW server back up as soon as possible :P

There are things in life that we do not control. Servers are back.
CTF SERVER AT: 54.36.127.228:23073
TW SERVER  AT: 54.36.127.228:23074
RSCS SERVER AT: 54.36.127.228:23075
« Last Edit: August 05, 2019, 06:10:39 am by Leo »

Offline Leo

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Veteran
« Reply #27 on: August 05, 2019, 06:08:56 am »
New stats page for all of my servers: http://lrs.wtf   ;D

Offline Name

• Soldier
« Reply #28 on: September 13, 2019, 02:42:32 pm »
I can't play Soldat on my current computer but it's really nice to know that Leo's servers are back up. I've had lots of fun there. Thanks Leo.

Offline Name

• Soldier
« Reply #29 on: October 18, 2019, 02:29:24 pm »
I just got a new computer and the first thing I did was to look for Leo's ctf. Servers seem to be down.