Author Topic: Dear MM  (Read 34388 times)

Offline verbeia

• Major(1)
Re: Dear MM
« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2018, 04:32:30 pm »
All you do is bitching.You got no knowledge and no help to soldat in terms of coding so shut up and let them do the work.They are not paid workers and will work if they got free time.He said developing time will be dissappointing already but all you can do is talking bullshit.You are not paying anything so dont expect him to report all daily works to you every day.They are just working just believe them and shut your mouth.MM said it will realease in steam and its hes priority those days.I cant even imagine how this topic can piss off Shoozza or MM even im not a developer and not the guy who spends days for this codes.You are being dumb and stop it right now.I recommend admins to remove this bullshit topic.You are judging like a boss or CEO of the company.What the hell are you thinking and who the hell are you to judge people while you are being nothing in this job.What is this ridiculous topic can you explain me seriously ?
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 04:35:14 pm by verbeia »

Offline ginn

• Camper
« Reply #21 on: January 24, 2018, 05:05:50 pm »
All you do is bitching.You got no knowledge and no help to soldat in terms of coding so shut up and let them do the work.They are not paid workers and will work if they got free time.He said developing time will be dissappointing already but all you can do is talking bullshit.You are not paying anything so dont expect him to report all daily works to you every day.They are just working just believe them and shut your mouth.MM said it will realease in steam and its hes priority those days.I cant even imagine how this topic can piss off Shoozza or MM even im not a developer and not the guy who spends days for this codes.You are being dumb and stop it right now.I recommend admins to remove this bullshit topic.You are judging like a boss or CEO of the company.What the hell are you thinking and who the hell are you to judge people while you are being nothing in this job.What is this ridiculous topic can you explain me seriously ?
So you believe anyone should get to kick the current dev leader, to take over the role and never put in any work what so ever, and completely detach from the community?
We had Falcon, who had his issues, but he's still better than Shoozza.

Offline vinteek

• Major(1)
« Reply #22 on: January 24, 2018, 06:10:42 pm »

Have you even read what Coco has said? I think the community is mad because he (Shoozza) seemed to ignore or decline any actual HELP proposition. Why would he actually do that if he cared for this game? If he doesn't have enough time to even consider getting help how do you imagine his developing when game might get an anormous boost of activity and instead of 50 people whining he will have to deal with few hundreds??

Offline Savage

• Soldier
« Reply #23 on: January 24, 2018, 08:44:17 pm »
Michał Marcinkowski free Soldat from this madness, open Your eyes - We're the game

Offline verbeia

• Major(1)
« Reply #24 on: January 24, 2018, 09:56:38 pm »
Have you even read what Coco has said? I think the community is mad because he (Shoozza) seemed to ignore or decline any actual HELP proposition. Why would he actually do that if he cared for this game? If he doesn't have enough time to even consider getting help how do you imagine his developing when game might get an anormous boost of activity and instead of 50 people whining he will have to deal with few hundreds??
So you believe anyone should get to kick the current dev leader, to take over the role and never put in any work what so ever, and completely detach from the community?
You guys are not capable to understand what i mean.Theres nothing Falcon did.Shoozzaa did more things than him.MM said he talked with Shoozzaa about steam realise and they will work on it.They are not your workers they are free independent coders.Theres nothing but bitching in this topic.No solution no responsibility.Just empty motivational speechs you make here.I could understand if Falcon or Helloer open this topic but Coco or you or me are not capable of anything about coding and improving soldat.Devoleper himself aka MM said its hes priority to make it to the steam so shut your mouth and wait you are promised for january but you forget you are giving nothing to this game.Stop talking like you donated 50k dollars to see it in the right time LOL you guys are so dumb beyond the limits.The funny part is you both are not even playing soldat like for months or years and still bitching LOL.I swear to god i could ban you all for this stupidity like you are the guy who can judge.Also happy dardar after lost rotten years he is in charge somehow and its hes playground so he can play with WM(He fucks him up like) and ban some people and act like he is something.How easy to say make it open code LOL then you all going to cry even if its open source there will be same unpaid coders are trying to code Soldat but then what you gonna do if they lose their attention to this game and spread out hacks ? How you know there is a 100% trusted coder that going to raise up the Soldat ? There is only one guy who can make this game better than ever and its Michal Marcinkowski.This topic should be like ''You are late where is the steam'' not like ''You are shit leave developer team make it open source for other coders'' LOL YOU ARE SO DUMB
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 10:02:37 pm by verbeia »

Offline Coconutmilk

• Major
  • \m/>.<\m/ Rock on!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: January 24, 2018, 10:21:57 pm »
You guys are not capable to understand what i mean.Theres nothing Falcon did.Shoozzaa did more things than him.MM said he talked with Shoozzaa about steam realise and they will work on it.They are not your workers they are free independent coders.Theres nothing but bitching in this topic.No solution no responsibility.Just empty motivational speechs you make here.I could understand if Falcon or Helloer open this topic but Coco or you or me are not capable of anything about coding and improving soldat.Devoleper himself aka MM said its hes priority to make it to the steam so shut your mouth and wait you are promised for january but you forget you are giving nothing to this game.Stop talking like you donated 50k dollars to see it in the right time LOL you guys are so dumb beyond the limits.The funny part is you both are not even playing soldat like for months or years and still bitching LOL.I swear to god i could ban you all for this stupidity like you are the guy who can judge.Also happy dardar after lost rotten years he is in charge somehow and its hes playground so he can play with WM(He fucks him up like) and ban some people and act like he is something.How easy to say make it open code LOL then you all going to cry even if its open source there will be same unpaid coders are trying to code Soldat but then what you gonna do if they lose their attention to this game and spread out hacks ? How you know there is a 100% trusted coder that going to raise up the Soldat ? There is only one guy who can make this game better than ever and its Michal Marcinkowski.This topic should be like ''You are late where is the steam'' not like ''You are shit leave developer team make it open source for other coders'' LOL YOU ARE SO DUMB
uhhh, Ive been playing way longer then you have, nice try as usual. Of course you don't bother to have any sort of sources or citations. Usual Verbeia post. The fact that you said Shoozza has done more work than Falcon or Helloer goes to show you how little you know about Soldat development andddd you still make no sense. When did I ever say anything about making soldat open source?
Stick to playing, let the adults actually have a conversation.
Don't quote me til you have sources, not going to bother answering unless you do.
Also don't put words in my mouth, you clearly did not read my post.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 10:25:49 pm by Coconutmilk »

Offline verbeia

• Major(1)
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2018, 01:44:28 am »
Dont worry i read your words and those are nothing but bitching like a dumb okay adults go save the soldat fucking retarded community lol.
Please MM just run away from this dumbs and remove this game from internet.

Offline RBK

• Major(1)
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2018, 10:36:44 am »
Hello guys FINALLY the community woke up and people are speaking how it is, Michal Marcinkowski MUST know it ! Im really pissed, Im playing soldat 11 years too and I have to say that Soldat is for years on the same level of development - one lazy dev that doesnt care about our opinions.

When I see all these shitty 2d indie games on steam, that are 1000x worse than Soldat, and thousands of people are playing it everyday, Im asking what we did wrong..

Theres no any big improvements in eats,bugs,design,anticheat and other things.. imagine how great game we could have now if there was enough devs that really wanted to help Soldat and took suggestions from the community.

Coco and darDar has said everything straight, the biggest fault of Soldat is leading for years - MM and Shoozza, looks like MM dont give a shit about Soldat, Shoozza just ignore us, when Soldat should have been already on steam and acting like he doesnt care...Since Shoozza just cant rec more devs and work with them on new Soldat, he should resign.

We waited for years. You had 8 years to make these changes we wanted as community, We made a lot of good suggestion that could help Soldat and only you had power to do it. On this and SCTFL forums, people from community had really nice ideas, but have never been heard and processed from devs, so thats why is Soldat dying for years.

Its sad that MM is not aware of what masterpiece he has created and how much big potential it has.

MM you disappointed all Soldat players. You are making PR guides in your reallife, but cant make a PR for Soldat?

The last dot is that You dont even take Soldat as a game, you didnt add it to yours company game list.

Make soldat opensource, take soldat project lead to someone else or make new devs team lead by Falcon or someone else than Shoozza, but Soldat needs big changes as you can see.

We are awaiting your reply.

Reebook, king of bongs
Soldat player since 2007

Offline psy.

• Major(1)
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2018, 11:46:54 am »
MM where are you

Offline Irlandec

• Soldier
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2018, 12:22:07 pm »
MM where are you

Here. Send him angry DM messages #DearMM

Offline duz

• Flagrunner
  • Old nick: HunterZ
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2018, 01:56:31 pm »
As MM obviously has no interests to help with Soldat, we do need someone else who takes takes over Soldat' project lead / project management job.

Someone who builds teams to:
- update maps, redesign maps, fix maps
- interact with server hosts, leagues, gathers and sub-communities
- takes care of the marketing, seo, website and media
- event team to host tournaments, leagues, cups and other events
- assings "simple" non-code related tasks to the community, instead of Shoozza.. such as remaking the manuals, redoing Soldat's default settings, default controls, and other things.

I'm saying this for ages, especially about map making.
Shoozza is not a bad guy, he's just a programmer.
He definetely can't lead the community and I doubt he knows the Soldat's needs. It's obvious.

But who gonna change it and set a proper team? MM?  ::)
2002-2007 / 2009-2012
HunterZ The Movie I / II / III
Awards

Offline Monsteri

• Artist
  • Flagrunner
  • Strange thing
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2018, 02:57:25 pm »
The game needs to be treated as a monetary project; a product, not a hobby.
Sorry if I'm insolent.

Offline Ygrek Starmagedon

• Soldier
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2018, 03:19:54 pm »
ppl plz let this game die in peace and empty servers as it deserves
lets "wewontplayprotest"  xDDDDDD
It's not a topic for jokes, it would kill the game for good.

Offline DutchFlame

• Camper
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2018, 04:47:21 pm »
The game needs to be treated as a monetary project; a product, not a hobby.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2018, 06:51:44 pm »
Son of a bitch! MM & Shoooza you're one ugly mother fu**er! Kiss the ground soldier and Die!

How are pointless comments like these going to help anything, or motivate the developers to reply constructively? This is supposed to be a thread of constructive criticism and questions, not blind rage or a spambox.

u cant kill whats dead already xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

What is dead may never die, but rises again harder and stronger.
There are other worlds than these

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2018, 07:45:59 pm »
see... even jrgp a staff member is callin it dead xDDDDD  war is over fellas!

No; I'm quoting Game Of Thrones :P
There are other worlds than these

Offline darDar

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
    • #Soldat Gather - Community on Discord
« Reply #36 on: January 26, 2018, 12:52:17 am »
It's not a topic for jokes, it would kill the game for good.
u cant kill whats dead already xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Stop posting useless and unrelated comments.
 this is a discussion thread, where we demand serious input, not trolling.

/removed some posts.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 12:57:15 am by darDar »
Soldat Gather 'Matchmaking Community on Discord'

gather.soldat.pl

| My Maps: ctf_Pyramid, ctf_Replay, ctf_Blako, ctf_R6, ctf_Ntex, ctf_Caro, ctf_Bizar & vs_mode mappack |

Offline Ekscalibur

• Major(1)
« Reply #37 on: January 26, 2018, 05:03:38 am »
Guys don't feed the trolls

Offline Akinaro

• Flagrunner
« Reply #38 on: January 26, 2018, 08:39:35 am »
You can spend here another 8 Years waiting for anything. For past year massive amount of people write exact same things, most of them was bashed by some forum members, because its "drama", or "by posting negative things you not helping"...

I was saying it all the time that Soldat need proper team that contain someone with knowledge of communication and PR. That game need rework of graphic, and features needed by new players... No one care about it then, and no one gonna care now.
People spend here dozens of hours creating mockups and posting thoughtful suggestions. Did anyone saw any of it implemented in game for past years? Nope... Did devs ever at least tried using what community actually made(maps, graphics?) Nope... But hey! we have F up WM with every version! That something.

Overall what is gonna happen now is that:
- Shoozza will show up, say that we should stop this drama because it not helping. There is a chance that he give up work to someone else, and we gonna have the same situation: All work will end on one person shoulder, no one will give a F about help from community or other places, There will be no any person that would deal with promotion/PR.

- Some annoying old forum member show up saying that its free project and they work how they like. And we should Shut the F up because everything is fine.

- MM will show up and start mumbling about "getting this project on feet"(again in past 2 months...) and everyone will start crying from joy because MM has spoken!

Nah, MM created Soldat but as far as developer and publisher he is really not that great at all. I think that some devs who make "flashlight apps" for Android have more knowledge and hearth for creating and promoting their work than all his work he made in "Transhuman" Design. I think he would rather kill that project than polish it and review it as something new and amazing.
Its literally like he want to forget about it, especially looking at how its described in thd site: literally ONE screenshot and 3 lines of description... that say something about his PR towards Soldat.

There are really crappy games on market filled with bugs, but they are in better shape than soldat and get nice player base, promotion and development, but Soldat still have small chance to beat them, but only if it would get proper team and support from its author, then it could be probably be ready in next 3-4 months with proper features and graphic. If you look at any other Indie-like game you will knew that its possible, even with its famous spaghetti code(graphic and map with more than ONE person like now, can be done in few weeks really). And even with 50-100 bucks gathered from donations/author pocket you can prepare advertising for eg. google ads.
Because after all Soldat for past years was bought "few times" so there should be at least 20 bucks lying somewhere...

But there is big BUT... and its called time: Soldat lost his chance long time ago, when all those people that where ready to help give up waiting for miracle(and we talk here about YEARS). Now all Soldat have is maybe 50 people that actually read this forum and are interested in development, and about 100 players that actually play it beside some private matches between friends. Now all we have here are bunch of people tired of that comedy, that just write what they always wanted, but they didnt want to "offend anyone", or was so busy licking each other butts... And even butt lickers are gone now, because they realize that Soldat development style remind old cat that sleep all the time and dont really want to change his place. ;]

Offline Farah

• Major
« Reply #39 on: January 26, 2018, 09:34:01 am »
coming out of the woodwork for this goddamn shit

i don't know the details of this current drama enough to make judgements but honestly i don't really care. the core root of why the community always seems to have an uproar against developers to me seems to be because this game is treated like a propietary product that MM wants to cling on to for dear life. what do i mean by that? think about what soldat is kept alive by - the efforts of developers in all fashions from the community facillitating its continued existence. from the creators of gatherbots, the tournament infrastructure, the community forums and instant chat places(lol so inarticulate). its a fucking labour of love, but anyone who wants to actually participate in the labour of love of developing the actual game has to navigate this weird circle with MM at the goddamn centre. it requires a direct line to somebody who has long lost any investment in this actual game and while it might not require his friendship, it requires his goddamn approval and for somebody who has clearly not given a goddamn about this game for more than a decade(which is fair tbh, ive grown out of judgement for it), it is absurd.

now i don't know exactly how much shoozza is to blame but lets assume for a second he's not: the human capacity to work on something out of love in a world where most time-investment is profit-driven is incredibly limited. why do we have to go through these cycles of drama when the community start to perceive that their devs aren't entirely invested in at least trying to keep the game alive? or letting the only people who care about this game know what's happening? in my eyes, the answer is simple - soldat is not open-source. to develop the game, one must get access to the source by contacting and communicating with a person who is actively distant from the game and would rather it have probably never existed(i might be being unfair here but its annoying tbh).

open-source the goddamn game already your excuses for not doing it were bullshit 10+ years ago and they're bullshit now. give the people and yourself a break holy shit. you'd have saved yourself so much goddamn trouble if you'd listened all those years ago. can you learn from history for once?
« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 09:52:33 am by Farah »
<EnEsCe> you challenge me I will make your Soldat life a living hell.