Misc > The Lounge

Hello and Bye

(1/2) > >>

MrHamsTR:
Hello I am MrHamsTR aka NTC Albert Aka Ozgur in Discord.
I want to say much but nothing will change..
So this place is my real family dude, I dont care in real life, my best and real friends are here and will be in my soul with the things they gave me..
I have been playing Soldat for 12 years and this day, one of your friends is leaving too.
My 7 years girlfriend left me today, I deleted facebook instagram twitter discord. I am going to somewhere I can hide and listen to myself.

I want to say that, I have never ever met a family like this community. "Thanks" cant be enough to say how much I love you Soldat!
I am leaving everything behind, HNS script and server is under control of LeEskwyre. Hope somebody improves and makes much fun around for you all.

Thank you for everything!

Best regards, best wishes for you.
Ozgur.
(if possible, please delete my (this) account too)

Ygrek Starmagedon:
Ozgur :(, we will be waiting for you to come back to us... :'( Bye and hold on tight! Won't forget you!

L[0ne]R:
Good luck, and try to take it easy. We all go through one nasty thing or the other at some points in life. Tough it out, learn from it, move on. Come back sometime. :)

nosejj:

Hope you feel all better very soon, man. Here's a cute tune for you.

Don't be gone too long!

jrgp:
I don't think leaving your family (Soldat) will help you get/feel better given the situation you described.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version