Author Topic: Hello and Bye  (Read 3345 times)

Offline MrHamsTR

• Soldier
  • One day, everything will end..
Hello and Bye
« on: March 23, 2018, 11:48:07 am »
Hello I am MrHamsTR aka NTC Albert Aka Ozgur in Discord.
I want to say much but nothing will change..
So this place is my real family dude, I dont care in real life, my best and real friends are here and will be in my soul with the things they gave me..
I have been playing Soldat for 12 years and this day, one of your friends is leaving too.
My 7 years girlfriend left me today, I deleted facebook instagram twitter discord. I am going to somewhere I can hide and listen to myself.

I want to say that, I have never ever met a family like this community. "Thanks" cant be enough to say how much I love you Soldat!
I am leaving everything behind, HNS script and server is under control of LeEskwyre. Hope somebody improves and makes much fun around for you all.

Thank you for everything!

Best regards, best wishes for you.
Ozgur.
(if possible, please delete my (this) account too)
« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 11:51:40 am by MrHamsTR »
Is there anybody can write script?
Good, go and play soldat ^^

Offline Ygrek Starmagedon

• Soldier
Re: Hello and Bye
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2018, 12:05:41 pm »
Ozgur :(, we will be waiting for you to come back to us... :'( Bye and hold on tight! Won't forget you!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 12:07:45 pm by Ygrek Starmagedon »

Offline L[0ne]R

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • need a life. looking for donors.
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2018, 02:47:40 pm »
Good luck, and try to take it easy. We all go through one nasty thing or the other at some points in life. Tough it out, learn from it, move on. Come back sometime. :)

Offline nosejj

• Camper
    • Soldat Discord!
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2018, 03:58:06 pm »

Hope you feel all better very soon, man. Here's a cute tune for you.

Don't be gone too long!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2018, 04:01:40 pm by nosejj »

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2018, 06:39:24 pm »
I don't think leaving your family (Soldat) will help you get/feel better given the situation you described.
There are other worlds than these

Offline Akinaro

• Flagrunner
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2018, 04:51:02 am »
heh, I had similar situation, but I was 17 years old then... If you feel like that and you are adult... well, Im sorry, but grow up and move one... It sound harsh but this is how life work, be happy that it was not your wife and she didnt take all your stuff.
You get F### once per few years, but you stand up go get some drink, play your favorite game, next day you go to best friend, make a small party or go to bar then just find weird hobby that drain you completely from energy or just go to work and... get ready for it: work your ass off.
I can ensure you that after week or two you will feel better.

If you think that being dumped by GF is sad and you want to kill your self... Meh. Just look around, people have way more troubles that such trivial thing. When you will be one step from being homeless without money for food, or when you really lost close member of your family, THEN you can feel like that. Or health, that is serious thing. for past few months I have serious health problem, and when your doctor tell you that you are F up in a way like he saying what weather is outside THEN you can feel like that. When you start day with alprazolam just to stand up and go outside THEN you can feel like that.

And yeah, Im dragging down your problem down on the list of life problems for your own good. Im not kidding you.
When you realize that people around you have much worst life you actually feel better. This is human nature, we can admit it or not, but when we see someone else troubles deep inside our head we feel better.
Someone can quote some useless book here about love and peace and self-abnegation, but this is crap for people who buy "miracle stuff" from TV commercials. Nah, the faster you realize that its normal thing to feel like that one per some time, the better you gonna get in life. After all life is not Instagram, its not just small peaces of life with colorful filter on it.

Or wait! You know what thing make me happy once time when I was sad? Images of celebs and actors without makeup.... Im not kidding this thing is like RPG stuff +100 to happiness.

As for deleting Facebook and Instagram... Dude, you should do that long time ago, You dont know that yet, but that was probably best thing you did this year Be happy about that! :D

Offline CheeSeMan.

• Flagrunner
  • WOOT SLIPPERY PICKLES
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2018, 06:33:05 am »
delete facebook
lawyer up
hit da gym

bruder dont worry chin up
Banana Banging since summer 2008!     
cB. Cheeky Bananas                
#CheekyB.Soldat