Author Topic: .  (Read 3646 times)

Offline GymPolice

• Major(1)
  • What's that face?
« on: April 20, 2018, 12:32:55 pm »
With how awful some members of this small community treat their content creators, it is no wonder only a select few still bother making / remaking maps. Been there, done that. Nothing changed and I had moved on. The discussion prompted here is none other than that I left years ago, and the combatants fighting over who's right and who's wrong show not the slightest hint of a change. Talk about steep roads to tread I guess. But you're in for a treat. I decided to put in some quality time this weekend and do something creative. That is, make a map. Probably a remake, mind you. Incitement as to what map to see to are welcome, as are suggestions what theme would suit. Maybe I won't finish it in a couple day's work since I haven't touched PW for years to count, but surer than not I'll have something to present soon(ish).

So shoot, fellow Soldateer! Let's have a discussion and fire it up a little. ;)
« Last Edit: April 20, 2018, 01:23:21 pm by GymPolice »
Algorithm
noun ~
Word used by programmers when they
do not want to explain what they did.

Offline nosejj

• Camper
    • Soldat Discord!
Re: .
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2018, 12:57:16 pm »
Work Hard, Be Nice

[pigtail]

Although some may say: Work hard, earn little... Which might be more correct at times, with the community.
Keep being awesome anyway and don't care for anyone's negativity! :)

Offline Bonecrusher

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • High above
    • Zabijaka.pl
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2018, 01:53:39 pm »
If people say its playable ill gladly upload it to zabijaka servers, just make sure its ctf mode capable

Im chill like that

Offline GymPolice

• Major(1)
  • What's that face?
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2018, 04:25:30 am »
@Akinaro: None of that has anything to do with the topic. Keep the whining and derailing to other threads. I'm asking for input on what needs a remake the baddest.
Algorithm
noun ~
Word used by programmers when they
do not want to explain what they did.