Soldat Talk > Game Improvements / Suggestions

Soldat Manual 2018

(1/2) > >>

nosejj:

Click to preview Soldat Manual 2018
Hello everyone!

As we're approaching towards a new era of Soldat - the long awaited steam release...
PerroAZUL (urraka) and I worked to bring Soldat's Manual up to speed with a refreshing design, updating and adding missing content.

First of all I would like to thank urraka for joining me in these efforts, he's a very pleasant lad to work with and we kept things moving in a satisfying pace.

So anyway, you can download it through this GitHub.
We'd appreciate it greatly if you guys can provide constructive criticism.

Sincerely,
urraka and nosejj

To do list
- Update Game Modes photos (these are not HD, we're aware of it).

duz:
Nice work.

--- Quote ---The game is free to play, with optional registration unlocking mainly cosmetic features, such as colored jet flames and customizable interfaces.
--- End quote ---

Soldat gonna be entirely free on Steam, or am I wrong?

||KruZ3us:
Yeah Free!
And I'm still waiting for the date of the new release date for the good ol'soldat for the soldats!

Moroes:

--- Quote from: duz on May 11, 2018, 03:39:47 pm ---Nice work.

--- Quote ---The game is free to play, with optional registration unlocking mainly cosmetic features, such as colored jet flames and customizable interfaces.
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

It's still 1.7.1 manual.

Ygrek Starmagedon:

--- Quote from: Moroes on May 12, 2018, 02:59:19 am ---
--- Quote from: duz on May 11, 2018, 03:39:47 pm ---Nice work.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

It's still 1.7.1 manual.

--- End quote ---

Exactly what Moroes said and also I think that they would like to add microtransactions later on to Soldat for aesthetic changes. :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version