Soldat Talk > General Discussions

My Opinions about future of Soldat

<< < (3/5) > >>

Name:
I think Soldat should remove normal mode and focus on Realistic. It makes no sense to have such a large portion of the player base focused on a game mode which essentially is about one weapon only; the Barret.

Edit:
I just thought of Climb. Those maps need Normal mode but I still think it's a strange decision to have the most absurd and obscure weapon balance and call that "Normal". It needs a switch in priority.

jrgp:

--- Quote from: Name on September 25, 2018, 12:28:16 pm ---I think Soldat should remove normal mode and focus on Realistic. It makes no sense to have such a large portion of the player base focused on a game mode which essentially is about one weapon only; the Barret.
--- End quote ---

I think that will alienate a lot of people. I'm not a great player and whenever I play real mode the crazy recoil and lack of vision ruins it for me.

Name:
At least I think priorities should be switched around. It's not "normal" generally in the games industry to have a weapon balance where you can take almost a full clip before you die. Nor is it normal to fall from the skies and land safely. If you look around I think you'll find that most autos will kill you within a few shots, if you were to establish a point of "norm". Especially headshots.

Ygrek Starmagedon:
Name... It seems you hadn't realised yet that Soldat isn't normal game. XD Still, servers with realistic weapon mods (without realistic mode on, so that you can see normally) would be nice idea. Maybe devs should enable that you can choose in realistic whether you like to have normal way of seeing players or fall dmg or weapon mod or other stuff (if there is smth I didn't mention) without needing to switch everything on at once.

Name:
There is nothing normal about seeing through walls.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version