TWO
8 (27.6%)
THREE (current maximum grenade count)
17 (58.6%)
FOUR
1 (3.4%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Voting closed: July 05, 2018, 03:32:44 pm

Author Topic: GRENADE COUNT on gathers  (Read 5294 times)

Offline |SSN|BlackOps

• Major(1)
GRENADE COUNT on gathers
« on: June 05, 2018, 03:32:44 pm »
Recently there has been some complaints that the grenade count is too high for gathers. The default has been three grenades (one starting and 2 from nade kit) for ever, but some people feel that this is TOO many grenades, or perhaps not enough. I'm creating this poll to get a better feel from the community on what everyone else thinks. Do you think the count is too high? Too low? Voice your opinion below!  [pigtail]

Offline vinteek

• Major(1)
Re: GRENADE COUNT on gathers
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2018, 03:40:08 pm »
Grenades no longer work on people as they should have so why consider reducing their amount? You need 2/3 nades on body to kill someone, 1, well mostly 2 at feet to kill someone. Let's stay with 3. Thats my vote.

Offline Fears

• Major(1)
« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2018, 03:46:37 pm »
I agree with vinteek :)

Offline Irlandec

• Soldier
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2018, 03:53:01 pm »
I suggest removing the nades until the new dev team solves the main issues that makes nades unpredictable and not working as intended.
There is no doubt that nades are useful for fast-paced shooter like Soldat, but not in their current state. Just imagine a new player coming to this game and observing this nonsense.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 03:54:37 pm by Irlandec »

Offline nosejj

• Camper
    • Soldat Discord!
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2018, 03:12:44 am »
With the current "eats" situation, I think keeping gathers' with a maximum of 3 nades  is the smartest option. Plus nades aren't used only for killing but for boosting too, so that's also why I wouldn't want to reduce the amount, it's a perfect amount now to juggle between these two usage methods.