Author Topic: Why should I Register Soldat, and how?  (Read 18858 times)

Offline Lapis Lazuli

• Global Moderator
  • Camper
  • One Hand Clapping
Why should I Register Soldat, and how?
« on: July 02, 2006, 03:42:24 pm »
Why should I register Soldat?

Soldat is fully playable without registration. However, registering Soldat gets you a few additional features that are unavailable in the free version!

Soldat's extra features include:

Custom Profiles - Gives you the ability to save custom settings in as many as you want profiles. Different profiles let you instantly access different premade settings such as: game options, setup options, server settings, player names and visuals. Makes changing options a whole lot easier.

Custom Interfaces - You can change the look, position and behaviour of the in-game interface. If you're bored with the standard Soldat interface you can easily change it. You can downloads interfaces and mods made by Soldat players here on the forums.

Custom Jet Colors - This allows you to choose a custom color for your jet flames. Hot pink flames, woohoo!

MP3 Player - Listen to your favourite MP3 tracks with the Soldat MP3 player during the game. Just copy standard 'm3u' playlist files and copy them to the 'mp3' folder. You can easily create these in any mp3 player (like Winamp). This way you can have thousands of hours of great music available to you while slaughtering other players.

Minimap - Registered players have the option to turn on or off the Soldat minimap with F2 key. The minimap shows the whole map, aswell as the position of your teammates (special indications to show who is chatting at the moment), your flag carrier and flag positions if they are in base. You won't ever again get confused after downloading a new map.

Community Recognition - Imagine showing that you support the game. As soon as you register there will be a special symbol (bright yellow star) next to your name on the scoreboard whenever you play Soldat. Thanks to this you will be an honored member of the Soldat community and everyone will know it.

How can I register Soldat?

Registering currently costs US $13.99. Non-US currency is also accepted. All payments are secure. You can pay by credit card, personal check, mail, purchase order, money order, phone/fax and PayPal. You have several registration options available.

Buy Soldat now!:
Non-US currency is also accepted. All payments are secure. Refunds available. 30 day money-back guarantee!
You can pay by credit card, personal check, mail, purchase order, money order, phone/fax, wire transfer and PayPal.

Click here to go to the Soldat registration page and get your full version in just minutes:

REGISTER SOLDAT NOW

I registered. When will I recieve my key, and what do I do with it?

When you donate for Soldat's extra features, you will receive two things via E-Mail within 2 days of purchase:

• 1. A program that you will use to register Soldat.
  • 2. Your registration key.

In order to register Soldat, you will need to extract or uncompress the Soldat registration program. When you recieve your key, enter the key into the program and click apply or okay. Registration will then be completed for you automatically. You may need to restart your PC for the changes to take effect.

I lost my registration key. What should I do?

Send an E-Mail to support@thd.vg with suitable details about yourself, including email address, your problem, how you purchased your registration, and order id (if available). He will respond as soon as he confirms your past registration, and he will send you a new key.

Enjoy.

This topic is a combination of several previous topics, and is meant to make finding your answer to your registration question easy. If you have any questions, feel free to post here.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2016, 02:44:05 pm by darDar »
Steam ¤ Skype ¤ Soldat Wiki ¤ Need Help?
"Every thought you produce, anything you say, any action you do,
it bears your signature." - Thich Nhat Hanh

Offline eisenhower

• Major(1)
    • CSRT
Re: How to: Register Soldat
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2007, 04:20:22 am »
what do you mean by Soldat's extra features? is it by making my own mod and donating it to you?

Offline edak

• Flagrunner
  • AussiEdak
Re: Why should I Register Soldat, and how?
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2007, 05:37:58 pm »
Lapis' post totally explains it.  he's right on the mark.. get more registered players and help MM

UPDATED 12-Aug-2010 FIXED LINKS!!!!! - 18 Apr 2007 - NOW WITH FULLLY MODDABLE MAP TEXTURES! Modders, further customise your soldat!

Offline decoy.

• Soldier
  • All in the mind.
    • Paradigis
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2007, 06:46:38 am »
Question, are we to pay 9 over intervals of time like 9 per month to keep it active or 9 for just one payment? There's that question and what type of e-mail am I to get. When I tried to register, it told me to use something that wasn't a free e-mail addy and according to it's responses, that's all I have used since my first e-mail account.
[FF|LL|HE[Cide/Decoy/Not Batman!:
[[ 300.91m | sniping distance
[[ 85:0 | kill:death ratio
[[ us.socom | favorite weapon

Offline Lord Frunkamunch

• Veteran
  • DRR...DRR...DRR...
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2007, 10:46:55 am »
Nope, just one payment of $9.
I attend grammar school, last grade, and ignorance is all around me. Well, good for them. Ignorance is bliss.

Offline decoy.

• Soldier
  • All in the mind.
    • Paradigis
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2007, 03:00:11 pm »
Nope, just one payment of $9.
Then one payment of 15 won't trouble me too much. Thanks for the clarity Frunkamunch. Now onto the other question of mine asked about the e-mail someone?
[FF|LL|HE[Cide/Decoy/Not Batman!:
[[ 300.91m | sniping distance
[[ 85:0 | kill:death ratio
[[ us.socom | favorite weapon

Offline Krillious

• Camper
  • If you were a hindu I could aim for the dot
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2007, 07:38:56 am »
just dont use hotmail, if you do; sign up for a gmail account http://gmail.google.com/

Offline lovegirl(shadow)

• Major(1)
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2007, 11:54:11 am »
Easy,make a  username,put your e-mail adress(no hotmail),and 2 times put a password once your done...they send you a code,so to chat and why,you can help and have fun. :D
:D :D XD XD lovely,lovely,love.Here is fun,help and much more stuff with me.You want fun... i'm fun!

Offline Astray

• Major(1)
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2007, 09:35:24 pm »
Should add that you get to change resolution now and that the price only went to $14 on the update.

Offline Pite

• Major(1)
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2008, 03:21:31 pm »

MP3 Player - Listen to your favourite MP3 tracks with the Soldat MP3 player during the game. Just copy standard 'm3u' playlist files and copy them to the 'mp3' folder. You can easily create these in any mp3 player (like Winamp). This way you can have thousands of hours of great music available to you while slaughtering other players.

What formats of music can be? Mp3 doesn't work

Offline mar77a

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • mad
    • random stuffs
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2008, 03:35:24 pm »
It works with mp3 playlist files (m3u). You can create one with winamp or check the fan apps section. Make sure you place the .m3u in the right folder.

Offline Tim.

• Major(1)
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2008, 08:27:57 pm »
Why the hell would you buy a key, when you can get it free on the internet?
I downloaded the key for free, And I am pretty sure i've given it out  to several people.

Offline chrisgbk

• Inactive Staff
  • Veteran
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2008, 11:16:14 pm »
I downloaded the key for free, And I am pretty sure i've given it out to several people.

Any keys availabile for free on the internet are illegal pirated keys. They get blacklisted from time to time as they are uncovered.

El_Spec

« Reply #13 on: January 27, 2008, 09:48:47 am »
I downloaded the key for free, And I am pretty sure i've given it out to several people.

You should take this into consideration.

Offline Pite

• Major(1)
« Reply #14 on: January 27, 2008, 02:08:54 pm »
It works with mp3 playlist files (m3u). You can create one with winamp or check the fan apps section. Make sure you place the .m3u in the right folder.

Ok, it works. Thanks, now I'm playing with Limp Bizkit. I don't like this band but I play better when i hear them :)

Offline ^2ga

• Major(1)
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2011, 02:06:20 am »
Why should I register Soldat?

Soldat is fully playable without registration. However, registering Soldat gets you several key features that are unavailable in the shareware version!

Soldat's extra features include:
Higher resolutions - Non-registered Soldat players can only play the game with the small default resolution 640x480. After registration you can change it to whatever you want, 800x600, 1024x769, 1280x1025, 1600x1200! Bigger resolution means more space for the game. Interfaces, chat texts, kill logs and score boards become small leaving the rest for the gameplay! Also this is the way to play Soldat on a widescreen monitor (use windowed mode and fit the screen size).

Community Recognition - Imagine showing that you support the game. As soon as you register there will be a special symbol (bright yellow star) next to your name on the scoreboard whenever you play Soldat. Thanks to this you will be an honored member of the Soldat community and everyone will know it.

higher screen resolutions require larger textures. Why not make available the larger patches with texture quality. gostek images, etc. ...
even if the weapon image resolution in to the mods the larger than usual - modes do not allow to play on the network :(that if we try to make the game more enjoyable to the eye?

bright yellow star OF honored member - IMHO it is alone a bad idea in the whole project Soldat :-)