Official Content > Soldat Developer Log

Devlog update (2018-09-10) Back after a break

<< < (4/4)

Thize:
What is dead may never die, but rises again harder and stronger!

derek10:
The amount of bugfixes, implementations and etc you have done in such a small amount of time especially in summer where everyone has other things to do is amazing. You have no need to apologize and yet you still did it, thank you very much for your efforts, not only helloer ofc, everyone in the dev team.

Bring back our beloved game, long live Soldat!

P.S: 80e4e9d5        thestoreybook    Add player team cvar, useful for matchmaking to bypass team select menu
       b7dcf55e        thestoreybook    adding cvars specific to what menu items show during a ranked matchmaking game

Is that what I think it is? Its like a dream come true

Irlandec:

--- Quote from: derek10 on September 11, 2018, 06:33:31 pm ---Is that what I think it is? Its like a dream come true

--- End quote ---

Yes, matchmaking talks were already at this summer and kind person thestoreybook assured us that this can be done in some*short* time.
Yes, this is matchmaking :)

I still wonder at people posting here about lack of progress when there is a lot more things done(helloer mentioned only important ones, I think a lot of small fixes, commits aren't listed for a reason to demonstrate how much the guys have actually done in short time). It's not too hard to use Discord, boys ;)

Anyway, happy to see that helloer found some time to communicate with us and deliver, even though anyone with proper English skills and will to post could do that with an approval of devs, of course.
Not because I don't like the devlogs :)
Thank you and the others for your work and looking forward to new progress reports.

P.S.: funny thing, right after I posted a reply about the stuff, new devlog appeared. Perhaps I should do it more often to satisfy forum folks :P

homerofgods:
I like that you have focused on the netcode, especially that part of it. Thumbs up

bania656:
With matchmaking like in other games, this will be a great success :D soldat still alive!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version