Author Topic: air Scope trick  (Read 5480 times)

Offline paintZoom

• Major
air Scope trick
« on: August 28, 2018, 08:55:14 pm »
this is an already implemented feature but it needs a little tweak.
first to perform this trick lets say you are chasing an enemy escaping low route in ctf_Lanubya and you are chasing him by middle
so you attain some speed, jump and prone (air prone'd), put your cursor as far as u can making it "scope" out fast and fire the barret.
this is already doable but takes to much "time to zoom out" and have to wait until "bullet camera" is off
i think pressing "prone" again should take the camera back to your character.

most of this already exist within the game
what needs to be added is a form turn off "bullet camera" on command
and also speed up "zoom out time" to make it a more viable trick
(if u apply this to the scenario described above it would look really "aggressive" and effective)

Offline Ygrek Starmagedon

• Soldier
Re: air Scope trick
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2018, 08:00:49 am »
Everyone knows that xd and uses it even as it is now, imo secondary weapon undo bink trick is far better :)... but they won't implement this anyway. Why? Cause barret won't be in 1.8 as it is now and was always. :/

Btw. post this weapon mod already lol!

Offline paintZoom

• Major
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2018, 08:17:25 pm »
yo i think u misunderstood the point of the post
we all know that everyone knows the air scope trick but the suggestion was to make it "scope out faster" so u can pull that tricky shot into a harder situation due to frame window being shorter ..
also there is no way to get you out of bullet camera atm so u pretty much dead if u fire a long distance shot

those where the 2 main things to improve to make this a you know lets call it "cinematic gameplay kind of trick"

and about the last part u wrote i dont understand, mind if you explain ?

Offline Ygrek Starmagedon

• Soldier
« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2018, 06:37:41 am »
The last part is for dev-team, xd weapon mod for 1.7.2/1.8 was supossed to be shown for public like 1.25 month ago..

Ok, I get it right now, you mean the quick scoping, nice idea, but still they're goin to nerf barret to be just camping weapon.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2018, 06:40:35 am by Ygrek Starmagedon »