Official Content > News

Devlog update (2018-12-21) Release date postponed

<< < (2/6) > >>

CheeSeMan.:
dayum helloer is bench pressing this daed corpse of a gaem we call Soldat over the finish line?

#TeamHelloer

L[0ne]R:
Don't worry and don't give up, you've made more progress in 6 months than there was in years. Don't forget to have a good Christmas / New Year, etc. while you're at it. :) I still think late-December release was not a good idea this year, just as it would've been last year, so this is for the best IMO.

--- Quote ---We have decided to put on hold Monsteri's maps revamp project due to lack of funds required for its completion
--- End quote ---
Wut? There were "funds" involved?

machina:

--- Quote from: L[0ne]R on December 23, 2018, 08:58:26 pm ---
--- Quote ---We have decided to put on hold Monsteri's maps revamp project due to lack of funds required for its completion
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
My guess is Patreon. Still, current amount of money donated there is so small it rather should not be spend on anything else except from ads/hosting of webpage and related services.
"$124 per month" - an average programmer earn more a day.

L[0ne]R:
I know there was Patreon set up, but I'm pretty sure it was just a bonus, not a necessity required to keep the project going since everyone is in it as a volunteer in the first place. There's no way we can affort actually hiring anyone.

ginn:
Most hopeful update yet.
Both the new GUI, but mostly the darDar thing.

--- Quote from: machina on December 28, 2018, 01:19:42 pm ---
--- Quote from: L[0ne]R on December 23, 2018, 08:58:26 pm ---
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
My guess is Patreon. Still, current amount of money donated there is so small it rather should not be spend on anything else except from ads/hosting of webpage and related services.
"$124 per month" - an average programmer earn more a day.

--- End quote ---
Save up that money and it's $1k after a year. Advertisement isn't going to do anything when what you advertise isn't good.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version