Author Topic: Celeste  (Read 4606 times)

Offline GymPolice

• Major(1)
  • What's that face?
Celeste
« on: January 01, 2019, 02:53:00 pm »
Hey there. Just thought I'd share a gameplay video of a cool climbing game I found recently for the Switch called https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vY3A8T0h0Dg.

Anyone here who's avidly climbing could be interested. Having loads of fun with it. It's a plus that it's like good ol' Mountain Climbing mod. :)
« Last Edit: January 02, 2019, 03:47:54 am by Furai »
Algorithm
noun ~
Word used by programmers when they
do not want to explain what they did.

Offline Furai

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • TransHuman Design
Re: Celeste
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2019, 03:50:10 am »
Fixed your bugged link.

As to the game - I've been playing a lot of it (and streaming it) nearly as soon as it was released. Great game! Can't recommend it enough.

If you're interested in a bit more classic feel - there's 8bit version of the game (which was the first version of celeste).  Written in pico8. Can be found here.
"My senses are so powerful that I can hear the blood pumping through your veins."

Offline GymPolice

• Major(1)
  • What's that face?
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2019, 12:47:53 pm »
Fixed your bugged link.

As to the game - I've been playing a lot of it (and streaming it) nearly as soon as it was released. Great game! Can't recommend it enough.

If you're interested in a bit more classic feel - there's 8bit version of the game (which was the first version of celeste).  Written in pico8. Can be found here.

Oh that's so cool! Can you leave your twitch?
Algorithm
noun ~
Word used by programmers when they
do not want to explain what they did.

Offline Furai

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • TransHuman Design
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2019, 02:45:19 am »
Nah, I'm not streaming as often. I don't even play games these days.
"My senses are so powerful that I can hear the blood pumping through your veins."