Author Topic: Fix the menu's for wider screens? + Remove the need to "Request server"  (Read 5490 times)

Offline JayTee

• Major(1)
  • Best Australian Soldat Player Ever

It's so small, the game normally is fine but just the menu's are so small, would it be possible to scale these up?

Also:

Can we remove the need to "Request servers", I've invited a few friends to play and I always say go to join game and they're like "There's no servers" and I'm like just press the button at the bottom and make sure its on internet, its not that much of an issue but it'd just be easier.
Worst Australian Soldat Player Ever

Offline machina

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Veteran
  • The world isn't nice. Why should I be...?
Re: Fix the menu's for wider screens? + Remove the need to "Request server"
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2019, 09:24:01 am »
Can we remove the need to "Request servers", I've invited a few friends to play and I always say go to join game and they're like "There's no servers" and I'm like just press the button at the bottom and make sure its on internet, its not that much of an issue but it'd just be easier.
As far as I remember this was already implemented. You just gotta wait for newest release.

As for menu that doesn't scale - yea, that's a problem and I think we gonna have entirely new GUI for menu so this problem is going to be addressed for sure. Can someone confirm?