Soldat Talk > Need Help? Report Bugs!

Persecution On Soldat

(1/3) > >>

Stupakoff:
Hi guys.

I play Soldat since 2003 and for the first time I'm being the victim of chase in the game. I was invited by a member of the clan "i |" to get into it. Today the supposed "leader" of the clan arrived saying that I could not be part of the same and that was for me to remove the tag. I removed it as soon as I finished playing the match. Even so he banished me (on server Zabijaka [CTF]#1)  and is threatening to ban me from all the servers, including just kick me from one of them. Can someone help me? The guy's nickname is ArKanGe. I do not think this is a right conduct. I will take into account that he is a teenager, but the game can not be tainted this way. The world doesn`t revolve around him. I do not want punishment for him, I just want to be able to play in peace.

machina:
To my knowledge, there are two admins on Zabijaka i.e. Bonecrusher and Helloer. First one is pretty inactive recently but Helloer should be around. You can find him on official Soldat's Discord server (this is the fastest way to contact him): https://discord.gg/soldat

Hope it helps.

Ygrek Starmagedon:
There are few random guys (at least one) who have admin on Zabijaka, I also saw that (maybe it's same guy, but with changed nick). It's really bad they're trolling people. The guy I met was kicking out players without reason. It was quite long time ago, about half year to one year ago. Well this guy made fake account here on forums named "NoToTF" and was sending me insulting pm's (XD) - admin or moderator could probably check his IP (maybe it hasn't changed) and compare it to the IP of that ArKanGe.
Also there's adminlist that you can check on servers by typing !admins on both servers.

The_Ghost:

--- Quote from: Stupakoff on March 28, 2019, 10:52:39 pm ---Hi guys.

I play Soldat since 2003 and for the first time I'm being the victim of chase in the game. I was invited by a member of the clan "i |" to get into it. Today the supposed "leader" of the clan arrived saying that I could not be part of the same and that was for me to remove the tag. I removed it as soon as I finished playing the match. Even so he banished me (on server Zabijaka [CTF]#1)  and is threatening to ban me from all the servers, including just kick me from one of them. Can someone help me? The guy's nickname is ArKanGe. I do not think this is a right conduct. I will take into account that he is a teenager, but the game can not be tainted this way. The world doesn`t revolve around him. I do not want punishment for him, I just want to be able to play in peace.

--- End quote ---

Arknage isn't even admin on Zabijaka [CTF] #1  :P So i don't think it was him

GymPolice:
Threads like these are such a throw-back to the old days lol. Good luck sorting that out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version