Author Topic: Persecution On Soldat  (Read 6599 times)

Offline Stupakoff

• Major(1)
Persecution On Soldat
« on: March 28, 2019, 10:52:39 pm »
Hi guys.

I play Soldat since 2003 and for the first time I'm being the victim of chase in the game. I was invited by a member of the clan "i |" to get into it. Today the supposed "leader" of the clan arrived saying that I could not be part of the same and that was for me to remove the tag. I removed it as soon as I finished playing the match. Even so he banished me (on server Zabijaka [CTF]#1)  and is threatening to ban me from all the servers, including just kick me from one of them. Can someone help me? The guy's nickname is ArKanGe. I do not think this is a right conduct. I will take into account that he is a teenager, but the game can not be tainted this way. The world doesn`t revolve around him. I do not want punishment for him, I just want to be able to play in peace.

Offline machina

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Veteran
  • The world isn't nice. Why should I be...?
Re: Persecution On Soldat
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2019, 03:13:21 pm »
To my knowledge, there are two admins on Zabijaka i.e. Bonecrusher and Helloer. First one is pretty inactive recently but Helloer should be around. You can find him on official Soldat's Discord server (this is the fastest way to contact him): https://discord.gg/soldat

Hope it helps.

Offline Ygrek Starmagedon

• Soldier
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2019, 02:38:33 am »
There are few random guys (at least one) who have admin on Zabijaka, I also saw that (maybe it's same guy, but with changed nick). It's really bad they're trolling people. The guy I met was kicking out players without reason. It was quite long time ago, about half year to one year ago. Well this guy made fake account here on forums named "NoToTF" and was sending me insulting pm's (XD) - admin or moderator could probably check his IP (maybe it hasn't changed) and compare it to the IP of that ArKanGe.
Also there's adminlist that you can check on servers by typing !admins on both servers.

Offline The_Ghost

• Major(1)
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2019, 07:09:34 am »
Hi guys.

I play Soldat since 2003 and for the first time I'm being the victim of chase in the game. I was invited by a member of the clan "i |" to get into it. Today the supposed "leader" of the clan arrived saying that I could not be part of the same and that was for me to remove the tag. I removed it as soon as I finished playing the match. Even so he banished me (on server Zabijaka [CTF]#1)  and is threatening to ban me from all the servers, including just kick me from one of them. Can someone help me? The guy's nickname is ArKanGe. I do not think this is a right conduct. I will take into account that he is a teenager, but the game can not be tainted this way. The world doesn`t revolve around him. I do not want punishment for him, I just want to be able to play in peace.

Arknage isn't even admin on Zabijaka [CTF] #1  :P So i don't think it was him

Offline GymPolice

• Major(1)
  • What's that face?
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2019, 12:51:31 am »
Threads like these are such a throw-back to the old days lol. Good luck sorting that out.
Algorithm
noun ~
Word used by programmers when they
do not want to explain what they did.

Offline Stupakoff

• Major(1)
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2019, 12:09:46 am »
This player is sick. Now on the AUSTRAL server (45.76.84.88) he kept asking the administrator to ban me, but Ratman, the administrator of server, refused. Every time he sees me playing, he starts to want to argue. It searches for old nicknames, as if this was a crime in the soldat. Now I'm asking him for punishment, because this is going beyond normality. He thinks he gives orders in the game.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 12:30:02 am by Stupakoff »

Offline Stupakoff

• Major(1)
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2019, 12:11:56 am »
Hi guys.

Arknage isn't even admin on Zabijaka [CTF] #1  :P So i don't think it was him

He must have asked to ban me. You're doing this on all servers.

There are few random guys (at least one) who have admin on Zabijaka, I also saw that (maybe it's same guy, but with changed nick). It's really bad they're trolling people. The guy I met was kicking out players without reason. It was quite long time ago, about half year to one year ago. Well this guy made fake account here on forums named "NoToTF" and was sending me insulting pm's (XD) - admin or moderator could probably check his IP (maybe it hasn't changed) and compare it to the IP of that ArKanGe.
Also there's adminlist that you can check on servers by typing !admins on both servers.

If they did this check I would appreciate it, because this guy is very annoying implying me all the time.

To my knowledge, there are two admins on Zabijaka i.e. Bonecrusher and Helloer. First one is pretty inactive recently but Helloer should be around. You can find him on official Soldat's Discord server (this is the fastest way to contact him): https://discord.gg/soldat

Hope it helps.

Thanks. I got in touch with the Bonecrusher right now.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 12:27:24 am by Stupakoff »

Offline Stupakoff

• Major(1)
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2019, 03:14:07 pm »
And the persecution continues. Hj he took advantage that he has the server administrator = Midgard [CTF] to ban me. Talk to Ghost but he couldn`t explain why.

Offline Ygrek Starmagedon

• Soldier
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2019, 05:53:14 am »
Hahaha he banned you also on Midgard? XD This is getting really awkward - trolling guy has admin on servers where people play the most XD

Offline Stupakoff

• Major(1)
« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2019, 12:05:53 am »
Yes. He`s sick. Soldat is failing. Don`t have many players anymore ...

Offline [ShioN]

• Major(1)
« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2019, 04:11:42 pm »
Hes not admin anymore in Midgard CTF, he left.

I saw you put a server with the name>
1|ArKaNgE S2 1|Stupakoff

Seems like a personal beef :D

Whats your ingame nickname?
Could you provide me with your ip in PM?

We'll unban you.
« Last Edit: April 17, 2019, 04:13:44 pm by [ShioN] »