Author Topic: Ban player Legend  (Read 4406 times)

Offline Stupakoff

• Major(1)
Ban player Legend
« on: December 31, 2019, 06:18:04 pm »
I am asking the server administrator = AUS7TRAL | 12 Euroshots (45.76.84.88) to ban the "Legend" player (this nickname doesn't match the boy's skills).

This guy kick me now from the server just because I used the chainsaw weapon and did multikill. 

Is it forbidden to kill many people in the game? Before that I killed with m79 and nades, did 11 kills in a single move and was punished for kicking off the server?

This is fair? If the server does not accept consecutive deaths, then put a script to avoid it (which is ridiculous since no one gives room to anyone in the game.

No one leaves the base for the other to attack freely ...). I hope the admin server take a action.

Happy New Year to everybody!

Offline GymPolice

• Major(1)
  • What's that face?
Re: Ban player Legend
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2020, 10:25:14 am »
Nice to hear that people still are petty and pathetic as soon as they're given power to abuse, lol.
Algorithm
noun ~
Word used by programmers when they
do not want to explain what they did.

Offline Ygrek Starmagedon

• Soldier
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2020, 01:03:58 pm »
Well after steam account linking to the game it should be much faster to punish, cuz it probably never won't end xd

Offline Name

• Soldier
« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2020, 06:11:22 am »
I am asking the server administrator = AUS7TRAL | 12 Euroshots (45.76.84.88) to ban the "Legend" player (this nickname doesn't match the boy's skills).

This guy kick me now from the server just because I used the chainsaw weapon and did multikill. 

Is it forbidden to kill many people in the game? Before that I killed with m79 and nades, did 11 kills in a single move and was punished for kicking off the server?

This is fair? If the server does not accept consecutive deaths, then put a script to avoid it (which is ridiculous since no one gives room to anyone in the game.

No one leaves the base for the other to attack freely ...). I hope the admin server take a action.

Happy New Year to everybody!
We feel you guy.