Author Topic: Soldat is now available on Steam!  (Read 28450 times)

Offline Irlandec

• Soldier
Re: Soldat is now available on Steam!
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2020, 07:32:38 am »
Ok, it's over xD

* pic here *
Wow, an account dedicated to bitch about inactivity. You really have no life, do you?

What are you talking to me you stupid piece of shit? The truth about this dead game hurt you?
I visit this forum twice a month. You sitting here 24 hours a day so shut your stupid face XD

Rude.
Game will be dead when there will be zero players playing it. Otherwise it's just stagnating.

Offline Blazej

• Major(1)
« Reply #41 on: July 28, 2020, 06:04:25 pm »
Ok, time for a conclusion.

Offline soldat-game

• Camper
« Reply #42 on: July 28, 2020, 06:17:58 pm »
A better curiosity is that there are about 123 servers and the average number of players varies between 20-60, so you can safely assume that only the owners of the servers play :)

Offline biohazard

• Camper
  • B4bY NighT
    • B4bY NighT
« Reply #43 on: August 03, 2020, 08:52:15 pm »
MM SHOUL DIE

Offline GymPolice

• Major(1)
  • What's that face?
« Reply #44 on: August 04, 2020, 03:00:25 am »
MM SHOUL DIE

What is wrong with you..
Algorithm
noun ~
Word used by programmers when they
do not want to explain what they did.

Offline Hubiq

• Soldier
« Reply #45 on: August 04, 2020, 06:03:42 pm »
Anyone know why this happened? The servers are really empty ... There are actually only two ctf servers that people play on :|

Offline Ygrek Starmagedon

• Soldier
« Reply #46 on: September 23, 2020, 02:29:00 pm »
A better curiosity is that there are about 123 servers and the average number of players varies between 20-60, so you can safely assume that only the owners of the servers play :)
Or they forgot that they're hosting servers lol - I remember like 1-2 years ago there were even still servers on 1.4.2 and 1.5, even downloaded those versions back then to check out wth was happening; on 1.5 basically one hacker was slaying some total noobs back then XD

Ok, time for a conclusion.

Bro stop, IM DYING XDD

Anyone know why this happened? The servers are really empty ... There are actually only two ctf servers that people play on :|
It happened because MM butchered game by forcing release on Steam before dev-team finished 1.8, fixing major issues and adding all the nice new stuff they were working on and wanted to add. GG
I hope he wont fuck up the 2nd one in same way - by leaving development of it before it's done
« Last Edit: September 23, 2020, 02:32:05 pm by Ygrek Starmagedon »