Author Topic: K()gai abusing his admin on Euro Austral Servers  (Read 16771 times)

Offline vadiazinhagenteboa

• Major(1)
K()gai abusing his admin on Euro Austral Servers
« on: July 19, 2020, 02:22:36 pm »
I want to bring to the attention of whomever hosts the European server that the admin K()gai often joins the Euro servers with a ping as high as 500, since he plays from South America, and bans anyone who attempts to votekick him out of the server because of his high ping. He uses his high ping to warp and gain advantage over Euro players.

Offline Inoxidavel

• Major(1)
  • Inoxidavel
Re: K()gai abusing his admin on Euro Austral Servers
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2020, 11:44:46 pm »
Bullshit, K()gai's ping is around 233-250 and he rarely warps. Being admin and paying for the host means that it doesn't matter if you vote him to leave, he can't be kicked.
And if you were kicked after voting him, you were kicked for vote abuse, which is against the server rules.
Get. Better.

Offline thefansneverstop

• Major(1)
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2020, 12:00:27 pm »
Kogai, Ratman and Mr Hands have always been the shittiest admins in the entire history of Soldat.
If they don't like you, they'll come up with some of the dumbest reasons to ban you which they are breaking themselves.

Here's one example: Kogai is letting Programisius and his friends play on the server despite all of them being cheaters because he made a deal with Programisius. The deal was "don't ddos the server and you can play", and Programisius hasn't been honoring that deal at all because he keeps ddosing the server whenever people kick him out of the game. Funny thing is that Kogai believes Programisius is a good person too. What a clown admin =D.

Second example: If you start a vote kick against any cheater, especially against Programisius or any of his friends, Kogai will ban you for "vote abuse".

If you're wondering why there are no other servers with a similar game mode for 12 players, it's because Programisius is ddosing those servers and/or Kogai is telling them to stop hosting it.

Offline Blazej

• Major(1)
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2020, 01:22:39 pm »
If you're wondering why there are no other servers with a similar game mode for 12 players, it's because Programisius is ddosing those servers and/or Kogai is telling them to stop hosting it.

True. I noticed that few months ago but as you can see there is a conspiracy of silence about it here XD You can't do anything about it. Now this game is crap. Nobody wants to play it.

Offline GymPolice

• Major(1)
  • What's that face?
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2020, 03:18:24 am »

True. I noticed that few months ago but as you can see there is a conspiracy of silence about it here XD You can't do anything about it. Now this game is crap. Nobody wants to play it.

The game isn't and never was crap. This conspiracy of silence is just people playing other, more recent games. Get over yourself
Algorithm
noun ~
Word used by programmers when they
do not want to explain what they did.

Offline thefansneverstop

• Major(1)
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2020, 11:33:00 am »

The game isn't and never was crap. This conspiracy of silence is just people playing other, more recent games. Get over yourself

He didn't mean the game is crap. He was referring to the current state of the game. The game is infested with cheaters and abusive admins and it's forcing players to stop playing the game. This game used to have thousands of active players a few years ago because it had active and unbiased admins that punished cheaters. Those admins moved on and nobody replaced them and the game began to lose players every day. What a coincidence, huh?

A few months ago the game was launched on Steam and hundreds of players (many were returning players) showed up in the game's lobby. How many players are online in the lobby right now? Only 23. No one wants to play with/against cheaters and abusive admins.

Right now, there's only one admin of a semipopular server who is banning cheaters. The other admins for the other popular servers are defending cheaters (especially those who are friends with them). I mean, one of them decided to unban a cheater who is famous for crashing servers with ping floods. What the fuck?

Soldat is only a shell of its former self. This game had a lot of potential.

Offline soldat-game

• Camper
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2020, 12:31:17 pm »
The problem is that now almost 60% of players using barrett use no movement and no start time. Which can be done in a good one minute. With a well-known engine ...  In the past, attempts were made to block these types of engines, but it was realized that they have recomplicators. There are few players, so the administrators do not ban players because they would lose a very large number of players..
No start time can be detected with the help of a script, provided a low player ping.

In addition, if the administrator has such a modification, he will see and hear double shots for non-cheating players and single speech for cheaters. We are talking about aggressive no start time removal, as it will be hard to notice with a few ms advantage.

Funny are players who shoot accurately in the air when the movememt is randomized, and this value increases movement. There are hundreds of such actions when the player is in the air and performs a move and his accuracy is flawless. It is also possible to detect the position of its cursor at the time of the shot and calculate the hit chance using the script, provided that one condition is good and ping is low.

Recently I noticed about 3-4 players using the once popular in dayz firewall lag hack. I could provide you with a knockout list of hackers. As well as their entire ranges of ip and hwid. Unfortunately, I would lose a lot of players and some support that I still have.

Offline Ygrek Starmagedon

• Soldier
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2020, 02:10:18 pm »
Ahh, Astral is such a nice pro-troll, and the best is that they can't do shit to him XD It is impossible to actually ban him since he is playing soldat with VPN and uses virtual machine to prevent hwid ban. I remember banning him several times myself and it was no use - he literally was back in like 30min-1h bruh
And the game is actually pretty shitty on this point (it was better before and I dont mean graphics lol) + MM butchered it with the steam release. Lags cause hits, but who normal will play game when it causes them by itself?
I'd rather say that there is no point to being irritated by Kogai even if he lags since playerbase in public games nearly doesn't exist and also they'd be able to kick you for same reason out of american server if you'd want to play on it (when there is no players on eu ones), since you'd lag on it
« Last Edit: September 23, 2020, 02:16:05 pm by Ygrek Starmagedon »

Offline machina

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Veteran
  • The world isn't nice. Why should I be...?
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2020, 05:21:42 pm »
Looks like publics are rekt. Either we get official servers with fair admins or a good anticheat. Both of these solutions require money which we do not have.

I wonder though if we could ban Australs from lobby due to their continuosly reported abuses. Those fuckers would lose their traffic and people would naturally move to other servers. I believe they already do enough damage to the game itself that they should be banned from lobby listing. @jrgp thoughts?

For now, I'd suggest people play gathers. People there are pretty pro but at least they do not cheat.

Offline soldat-game

• Camper
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2020, 01:07:26 pm »
And as always, you're just propagating your shit.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #10 on: October 05, 2020, 01:21:28 pm »
I believe they already do enough damage to the game itself that they should be banned from lobby listing. @jrgp thoughts?

I feel this is a pretty dangerous precedent to set, and I'd rather defer to someone else here. Maybe Furai. Firstly, has anyone tried reaching Kagai and talking about this?
There are other worlds than these

Offline Name

• Soldier
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2020, 07:18:43 pm »
I agree with the above. I think it's a little exaggerated to take servers away from the lobby.

Offline jrgp

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2020, 11:44:57 am »
I agree with the above. I think it's a little exaggerated to take servers away from the lobby.

Yeah it'd be a bit nuts. I'm not comfortable with it.
There are other worlds than these

• Major(1)
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2020, 03:21:59 am »
Firstly, has anyone tried reaching Kagai and talking about this?
I have, multiple times. He either kicks/bans me or mutes me. I think others' testimonies here are also evidence of that. The lying, the cheating, the repeat offenses... I don't think you realize who you are dealing with here. He is not misguided. The guy is corrupt, he knows what he is doing. At this point, "reaching out" won't do it, punishment is the only way. Why he is granted impunity is beyond me. IF he OWNS the euro Austral servers, then I won't bother anymore and will just avoid them altogether.

Offline soldat-game

• Camper
« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2020, 01:22:57 am »
It is his property and he has the right to do whatever he likes on it, also to forbid people at his whim.

Offline thefansneverstop

• Major(1)
« Reply #15 on: November 19, 2020, 02:03:14 pm »
It is his property and he has the right to do whatever he likes on it, also to forbid people at his whim.

Sure. His server and he can do whatever he wants.

But you've a loose screw in the head if you think being an insufferable admin with apparent mental issues is a good image for the community.

• Major(1)
« Reply #16 on: November 19, 2020, 03:05:32 pm »
Sure. His server and he can do whatever he wants.

But you've a loose screw in the head if you think being an insufferable admin with apparent mental issues is a good image for the community.

soldat-game is another disingenuous cheater supporter because, as stated in his previous posts, if he banned cheaters he would "lose players and $upport" (lol). It's no surprise why he rushed to justify the rampant cheating and to defend why K()gai is free to cheat/abuse. These corrupt admins know they are a major part of the problem, but since they profit from cheating, they vote to keep it... That's soldat's worth in their brainlet minds, a few bucks from cheaters every month in the name of wrecking the game's reputation... as absurd as it may seem because if an effort was made to combat said cheating, there would be more active players. More active players means more $upport.

Offline soldat-game

• Camper
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2020, 02:22:18 pm »
Nobody is telling you to play there, there are other servers haha. Why do you want to play there and enforce your rights if it's not your server?

• Major(1)
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2020, 10:32:39 am »
The developers have the right to take low quality servers with brainlet admins down if they deem them to be detrimental to their their game, which is clearly the case here. Face it, the community doesn't like your third-rate business model and we are voicing it. You're worth the 10 bucks your half a dozen cheaters donate to you a month. Laughable. Never improve, buddy.  ;D

Offline soldat-game

• Camper
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2020, 04:01:16 pm »
If the fraudsters are playing there, it's probably better for you that they don't exist on your server, right?