Official Content > News

SOLDAT 2 RELEASED!

<< < (2/4) > >>

Gemini:

--- Quote from: GymPolice on September 24, 2020, 06:26:27 am ---I'll definitely get it.

To the haters: if you don't have the cash to support an indie game studio you shouldn't play indie games anyway. Lots of f2p games you can spew such nonsense at.

--- End quote ---
Haters? Do you know what that word means? xD There are no haters here. People just write the truth. Read your previous posts and you can see that you are a funny freak. You are constantly excited about things that are fictional.

"Soldat on steam? Cool! 1000 people online from morning to night!  :D :D"
"Soldat 2? Cool! This game will never die!  ;D ;D"
"New maps in soldat? It will be a breakthrough on a global scale!  :D :D"

Get down to earth, kid, because you're missing out on reality.

homerofgods:
I am moderately positive. The activity is lower than what I would expect for this release, but I believe once the game develops and people realize it's actually good they will come sooner or later.
Soldat 2 feels a lot like Soldat 1, for those who worry about getting into a new game it feels more like a continuation.
If I were you I would get in on it now to be able to contribute to shape it into what you want, devs still take suggestions in discord channel.
The graphics you might see in some gameplay videos is NOT maximum at all, it's actually pretty gorgeous with the right settings.
Soldat 2 right now has a lot more potential than Soldat 1, because MM is working hard and fast on it, because it's newer built with less spaghetti code, because newer features is in place and will be more easy to implement. It even has controller support that I might actually use
Are you really bothered about the 10 dollars the game costs? Considering you have probably played Soldat 1 for some years for free I'd say it's a pretty good price.

GymPolice:

--- Quote from: Gemini on September 24, 2020, 06:54:07 am ---
--- Quote from: GymPolice on September 24, 2020, 06:26:27 am ---I'll definitely get it.

To the haters: if you don't have the cash to support an indie game studio you shouldn't play indie games anyway. Lots of f2p games you can spew such nonsense at.

--- End quote ---
Haters? Do you know what that word means? xD There are no haters here. People just write the truth. Read your previous posts and you can see that you are a funny freak. You are constantly excited about things that are fictional.

"Soldat on steam? Cool! 1000 people online from morning to night!  :D :D"
"Soldat 2? Cool! This game will never die!  ;D ;D"
"New maps in soldat? It will be a breakthrough on a global scale!  :D :D"

Get down to earth, kid, because you're missing out on reality.

--- End quote ---

There's a huge disparity between calling bullshit on people who criticise the game is not F2P and what you said. This guy seriously is calling me a kid and spams smileys throughout his post while having the reading comprehension skill of a toddler. Hilarious.

Name:
I don't quite feel the urge to play this new game, but I think I'll buy it as a way to say thank you for all the countless hours of free fun I've with Soldat. Who knows? I might wake up one day and really feel like I want to play Soldat 2.

Hubiq:
Pathetic. It doesn't even look like soldat.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version