Author Topic: the Abysmal  (Read 2349 times)

Offline Hello There

• Soldier
the Abysmal
« on: June 12, 2006, 01:06:01 pm »
AKA: ..::tA~

Ok, this is a clan that i started in hopes to bring soldat fans and players together, to have a fun time, while also building up skill. A place where people can participate in activities that they will enjoy, with clan trainings, wars, and meetings. So all that is required to join is msn messenger, skillz, (no particular age level or exp, no specific weapon types needed, just if u pass the tryout then you are in.)and a sense of responsibility.

Responsibility is needed for the assortment of ranks within the clan. Some ranks are required to choose whether, or which of the LOWER ranks will be allowed in CW's. Some ranks are simply to BE at the practices.

Eventually after earning your stripes (my system of rank development) you will progress through the various rank, becoming all the more importanat within the clan.

For more info, consult the manual       

I do NOT have a website, so the players dont have to go thru the registering and stuff...and in hopes that it will create a closly-knit community of expirenced players.

By expirenced I, of course, mean that simply you would have to pass the exam.
Details of the exam are stated within the manual.

PLEASE READ THE MANUAL THOUROUGHLY BEFORE CONTACTING ME TOORGANIZE A TRYOUT.

So when u think ur ready, Just get me on my msn, or better, just contact me on this forum, and well discuss a tryout time.

Thankies, The man who has actually played much longer that his Xfire says, Hello There  ;) ;)
« Last Edit: June 12, 2006, 01:14:19 pm by Hello There »

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
Re: the Abysmal
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2006, 01:07:36 pm »
I would suggest attaching the "manual" to your post using the attachment tool (edit your post and you can attach it) rather than forcing people to go to rapidshare

Offline Hello There

• Soldier
Re: the Abysmal
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2006, 01:12:12 pm »
-.- sorry i forgot about that  :P