Author Topic: Zesty Zombie  (Read 3464 times)

Offline PANZERCATWAGON

• Camper
  • oh god: blowjobs
Re: Zesty Zombie
« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2006, 01:01:35 pm »
I used to waste all my parents euros playing that game on a machine when we visited Spain. We went to the pub around the corner from where we stayed, there was a swimming pool, kareoke, cheap beer, free sky on plasma screen tv and it was next to the beach. I enjoyed all the other stuff but after we went there for the twenty-second consecutive time, I got bored. Then I found the Metal Slug machine :D.

I always got stuck on this boss where you have to jump up this tower away from this giant snake thingy and it's trying to eat you or something.

Offline Dark Jesus

• Soldier
« Reply #21 on: September 13, 2006, 06:06:42 pm »
How amazing. A Metal Slug sprite.
Metal Slug is way cooler than you'll ever be. Seriously. And Orion, I can read the other posts that had a similar comment, i dont need anymore. Here Dark Jesus:

:O
Thank you!
ANd I like the Trevor one.

Offline Hootie hoo

• Camper
  • "Noone" isn't a word.
ALIENS.
« Reply #22 on: September 13, 2006, 06:30:47 pm »
Smiley test for no particular reason.

[fist] [knife] [saw] [law] [socom] [DE] [MP5] [AK74] [AUG] [Spas] [Ruger] [M79] [Barret] [Minimi]
[Minigun] [Bow] [M2] [nades] [medikit] [clusters] [Predator] [flamekit] [vest] [berzerk]
[flamethrower] [Alphaguy] [Bravoguy]
Image removed please read the forum rules.

Offline O.R.I.O.N.

• Veteran
  • Thunk-a-dunk.
    • Diseased Productions
« Reply #23 on: September 13, 2006, 08:42:07 pm »
...ooo...kay...
To sum up my point: We had a multipage debate about toilet padding. (Putting TP in the water so you don't get splashed.)
And we still don't know if dead guys can keep a stiffy.