Author Topic: The Minor Idea Thread, reborn  (Read 4612 times)

Offline O.R.I.O.N.

• Veteran
  • Thunk-a-dunk.
    • Diseased Productions
Re: The Minor Idea Thread, reborn
« Reply #20 on: August 31, 2006, 09:26:58 am »
Or, maybe being able to change how the weapon reloads.  I know this would require a bit of graphical work, but it would give us modders even more freedom.
To sum up my point: We had a multipage debate about toilet padding. (Putting TP in the water so you don't get splashed.)
And we still don't know if dead guys can keep a stiffy.

Offline Unlucky XIII

• Soldier
  • Unit Zero One Three
« Reply #21 on: September 01, 2006, 02:40:39 am »
A colour in modification graphics (fuchsia?) that causes anything that is underneath it to be fully transparent. Mainly for interfaces and fire graphics, so that the gun's look may change when shooting. No idea how long this would take to program in, though.

EDIT: Sorry, I am really bad at typing my mind. =(

What I mean is a colour that you can use on interfaces that causes anything that is part of the interface underneath it to become invisible (for example, to make a human figure the health bar, you would paint the outside of the silhouette the colour (for example, purple), so that the bar underneath it would not show where the purple was painted. If nothing that is part of the interface is underneath the colour, then it would act as the lime colour.)
Hopefully that makes a hell of a lot more sense.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2006, 09:57:27 pm by Unlucky XIII »

"The old ones are the best"

Offline a-4-year-old

• Veteran
« Reply #22 on: September 01, 2006, 09:07:14 am »
Mistercharles, i aplaud you for having the most code i have ever seen in a topic.
If we hit the bullseye the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards. Checkmate. -Zapp Brannigan

Offline O.R.I.O.N.

• Veteran
  • Thunk-a-dunk.
    • Diseased Productions
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2006, 09:21:23 am »
Last suggestion: Seperate male and female gosteks.  I know this may seem a bit retarded, but think about it.  There still are female players out there, and this touch might give them a bit of acknowledment.
To sum up my point: We had a multipage debate about toilet padding. (Putting TP in the water so you don't get splashed.)
And we still don't know if dead guys can keep a stiffy.

Offline Mistercharles

• Veteran
  • +
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2006, 02:38:41 pm »
A colour in modification graphics (fuchsia?) that causes anything that is underneath it to be fully transparent. Mainly for interfaces and fire graphics, so that the gun's look may change when shooting. No idea how long this would take to program in, though.
Please re-iterate your statement. I found it somewhat difficult to comprehend.

Mistercharles, i aplaud you for having the most code i have ever seen in a topic.
Around 500 pieces of BBcode ;D

Last suggestion: Seperate male and female gosteks.  I know this may seem a bit retarded, but think about it.  There still are female players out there, and this touch might give them a bit of acknowledment.
That would require change in the network code, which Michal hates doing, but I'll include it anyway.

What about 'F1 menu'?
http://forums.soldat.pl/index.php?topic=3879.0
Eh... why not? Adding.

Date Posted: September 01, 2006, 11:27:16 AM
Added tallacaps' name above player idea.
shoutout to m'boyz eagles_arrows, echo_trail, wraithlike, sadistatheart, chakapoko maker, jrgp, aznblood, chakra, keron cyst, et al, miss you, let's '#gather some day

Offline Fluffy

• Camper
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2006, 03:16:49 pm »
Nice bump. No, really, why did you do it?

Long live Nazi-Communism!

Offline Mistercharles

• Veteran
  • +
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2006, 04:41:55 pm »
Added tallacaps' name above player idea.

Ahem?
shoutout to m'boyz eagles_arrows, echo_trail, wraithlike, sadistatheart, chakapoko maker, jrgp, aznblood, chakra, keron cyst, et al, miss you, let's '#gather some day

Offline Fluffy

• Camper
« Reply #27 on: September 18, 2006, 01:53:01 am »
Well, considering how the thread was half a month old, and the reason to bump it very small.

Long live Nazi-Communism!