Author Topic: k, from enesce.com  (Read 1167 times)

Offline l0st_b0iz

• Major
k, from enesce.com
« on: September 22, 2006, 10:09:26 am »
Ok, so I must admit, I'm not what you call a "crap" climber in climb servers, and actually am rather good and thought my name was fairly original. But why must some people [k, ex-admin from enesce.com] have to go and ruin my fun by pretending to be me, hacking at the same same, using virtually the same screen name("L0st B'O'iz", not "L0st B'0'iz") and then accuse me, the legit player, of hacking. Ultimately, I got continuously kicked, and inevitably banned from each of the two Enesce.com servers and havent been able to get back on since.

I now have two questions:

*What the fcuk makes someone really want to do this? Surely they actually have a life, besides its not as if hes gaining anything.

*What is k's ip address? =]

Offline bja888

• Flagrunner
  • Working
    • Bja888.com
Re: k, from enesce.com
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2006, 11:47:16 am »
Servers need more mods. There are hackers like crazy on every climb server. Blame the owner of the server. Curse their name!!

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2006, 11:59:01 am »
1. Nothing we can do about it, you have to get in touch with the a server admin.  Making a topic here is useless and stupid.
2.  There is a saying here in the forums "Had a bad day in soldat? We don't care!"
« Last Edit: September 22, 2006, 12:19:16 pm by † »
@ii

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2006, 12:25:51 pm »
This is something that you need to discuss privately with EnEsCe.  These forums are not for worrying about server-specific problems.

PM him or get his contact information from his forums profile.