Author Topic: New Server Bug  (Read 3414 times)

Offline RocketSoft84

• Major(1)
New Server Bug
« on: June 13, 2006, 07:04:59 pm »
So I set up my server, and I turn echoKills to 1.  I realize that sometimes it will say that someone killed someone with hands, but no one ever did.  Especially on a dodgeball map where the players can only throw knives.

Offline Sethamundo

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
Re: New Server Bug
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2006, 08:15:50 pm »
These bugs are already known and are fixed/being fixed as we speak.
Just waiting for a Dedicated Server patch release.
Illumination is not reached by visualizing the light but by exploring the darkness.

Offline JBL

• Major
  • Map Maker
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2006, 11:12:20 am »
I have never heard of that bug, unless you are talking about the one that you kill someone and it DOESN'T say it on the list thing.

Offline RocketSoft84

• Major(1)
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2006, 03:45:44 pm »
Actually, it still hasn't been fixed, it sometimes will still say with hands, but less often.  I've also noticed that it doesn't do it right in the kill logs, it will always mess up there, I likes to say that people killed people with USSOCOM :P

Offline [R^M]TomaHawk

• Major
  • Bush to the rescue!!!!!!!!
« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2006, 06:18:43 pm »
well sometimes you get in close querters combat(on top of each other basically).What happens is the when shoot your charcter will hit with the butt of the gun and the other charcter dies from it shows up with fist but maybe a mod should showup if you kill some1 like that a butt of a gun shows up?But the dodgeball ball thing i dont know about.