Soldat Talk > General Discussions

NOTE:This is for new players:what not to do when playing online.

(1/8) > >>

ds dude:
Hello,I would like to tell you what you shouldnt do when playing online in servers.

Camping.
The reason people ussaly ban you is camping.When you camp you are showing your not supportive,not trying to get flag,making your temmates fuss at you(sometimes they will)and your showing your not a honorable player.

Team killing.
This is something you really dont want to do.poeple often call it tking meaning team killing.If you try to kill your teammate you well obviously get banned.And if the freind fire is on then your teammates will really get mad.And you will be decieved by other players.

Cussing.
You shouldnt cuss but thats up to the server admin.But cussing to a player is different if yuo cuss to a player it would be an insult and you'd obviously get banned.And players/teammates will cuss back at you making it a cussing lounge which poeple do not want to be in.NOTE:That cussing to the admin is worse of all cuases you to be ban for who knows.Please DO NOT do it.

Bragging.
Ussually i wouldnt be posting this but since its become a big deal and causes commotion i think i will add this.Now when you brag on how you got the other teams flag your how you got someone with a weak weapon and saying"haha whata noob"
then that will become arguing the other will make fun of you and your team ussaly because you keep saying how the other team is bad and so on.And then the other team keeps bragging and then it becomes boring.

THANK YOU,for listening if you have any questions please post. :)                                                                                                 

Graham:
Don't ask "asl"....

Plonkoon:
NEVER, EVER, SAY "Wow! double shot with barrett!"

This is an instant noob detector

Sethamundo:
Try not to minisurf either.

swebonny:
adn the greatest of all dont try to cheat!...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version