Author Topic: Some weapon Sugjestions and Ideas  (Read 1491 times)

Offline adamwest

• Major(1)
Some weapon Sugjestions and Ideas
« on: September 29, 2006, 05:59:13 am »
I just have a few suggestions and ideas, tell me what you think, like or dislike, what you think can or can not be improved.

Ammo- Have a limited amount of clips for weapons. <------- (Change- To be only in realistic)

Secondary functions for weapons-  Supports for berret and certain or all autos, for reduced Bink and Recoil when proned. Grenade launchers on some weapons as well, like the... M203 40mm grenade launcher. Although it does not make much sense for other weapons, cause the M203 is an actual gun, it is called an M203A1 with the 40mm grenade launcher. I am not sure if the Grenade Launcher would be that great of an idea, because the M79 is already a weapon.

Throwable- M83 smoke grenades, M84 Stun Grenade.

I am not really sure how some of these can be implemented into the game. but anyway tell me what you think. I also have other suggestions but I decided to put all the weapon ones together and the other later. As well if I think of any other weapon ideas I will be sure to post them on the forums.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2006, 04:39:40 pm by adamwest »

Offline Hootie hoo

• Camper
  • "Noone" isn't a word.
Re: Some weapon Sugjestions and Ideas
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2006, 06:46:08 am »
Ammo- Have a limited amount of clips for weapons.

Secondary functions for weapons-  Supports for berret and certain or all autos, for reduced Bink and Recoil when proned. Grenade launchers on some weapons as well, like the... M203 40mm grenade launcher. Although it does not make much sense for other weapons, cause the M203 is an actual gun, it is called an M203A1 with the 40mm grenade launcher. I am not sure if the Grenade Launcher would be that great of an idea, because the M79 is already a weapon.

The smoke grenades have been suggested around 3 times before, secondary functions aren't happening, and I'm pretty sure the ruger is the only weapon that uses clips, but either way having a limited amount of ammo is a bad idea.
Sorry, you just need to play a bit more Soldat, think these through, and use the search button to make sure it hasn't been suggested before.
Image removed please read the forum rules.

ArmedManiac

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2006, 03:43:04 pm »
ummmmm, no, smoke nades and stun nades=bad, ammo is like horrible, u would have to have like 1 billion clips before u run out, so no

Offline Ivarska

• Camper
  • I came to the world with the barret in my hand
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2006, 04:20:25 pm »
Ammo- Have a limited amount of clips for weapons.

The smoke grenades have been suggested around 3 times before, secondary functions aren't happening, and I'm pretty sure the ruger is the only weapon that uses clips, but either way having a limited amount of ammo is a bad idea.
Sorry, you just need to play a bit more Soldat, think these through, and use the search button to make sure it hasn't been suggested before.

did you say only 3 times?? :P
i've suggested it, and when i suggested it people told me that had ben suggested before. and after i suggested it i've seen around 6-7 people suggest it ;D
the limited ammo should destroy the mean of Soldat.
and smoke- and stun-grenades i think i still support.

Offline adamwest

• Major(1)
« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2006, 04:36:46 pm »
K well for the first reply... I have been playing for a long time. As well I do not see why the limited ammo is a bad idea, you did not even give me a reason. I understand the smoke and stun grenades I just thought to throw them in there (uhh sure, pun intended). =P

For the second reply... Alright well I think you play alot of non realistic. because I if you played realistic, say with like 8-10 people in a game, you would find yourself only using one clip before the match is over. I do though understand why it would not be good in non real, Because it is possible that you would never have to respawn until the match is over.

For the third reply, which was just posted. If limited ammo was on realistic do you think it would destroy the means of soldat?

Well then I would like to change the ammo suggestion so it would only be in realistic.

Offline Ivarska

• Camper
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2006, 04:40:34 pm »
For the fourth reply: well you've a point with it to add it to realistic. you'd better creat a voting about it.

ArmedManiac

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2006, 04:42:18 pm »
well, ur right, i dont play real, and yeah, u wouldnt here me complaining if it was only in real, but as for the smoke/stun, smoke would be kinda pointless in a fast moving game like soldat, and how would stun work, hit all with the nade on the screen, all facing it, or wat

Offline Ivarska

• Camper
« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2006, 04:44:03 pm »
nope, the stun would work if the player faces it.

ArmedManiac

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2006, 04:46:12 pm »
ok, but that still is a lot of people, and wat does the stun do, make screen wite for a few secs., put a pic of one screen on another, make an annoying buzzing sound come form speakers, ect?

Offline Ivarska

• Camper
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2006, 04:53:22 pm »
yeah, like "PHEW!", the screen becomes white in a few sec and then fade in again.

ArmedManiac

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2006, 04:54:21 pm »
that would get VERY annoying and a lot more a nade spray. lot more.

Offline Ivarska

• Camper
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2006, 06:27:36 am »
well, maybe a limit should stop it? like max 4 stun-nades each player each match.

Offline Cato269

• Camper
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2006, 07:40:12 am »
http://lieroxtreme.thegaminguniverse.com/

Got most of what you want right there.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2006, 07:41:48 am by Cato269 »