Author Topic: My apologies.  (Read 3757 times)

Offline DePhille

• Flagrunner
  • SoldatPage Webmaster
    • SoldatPage
My apologies.
« on: June 14, 2006, 05:39:57 am »
Hi,

I'd like to apologize for my inactiveness.
I don't know if anyone missed me (probably not :P) but I know that some stuff got messed up due to my inactiveness.
I promised to do alot of things such as finishing the guide website , rewriting u13sss and adding other stuff to it , updating SoldatPage alot , ...
The problem is that I had (and have) too much personal stuff going on like studying around 2000 pages of maths for just a 'tiny' exam , burglars , PC failiures , hot weather (yes it's very hot here :P) and so on.

I'd also like to announce that all those things I promised will still be executed ofcourse , but with a huge delay. My exams are finished friday next week (23th of June). The few days after that I'll probably be busy partying (atleast I hope so) but I expect the week after that to be calm. That time will be spent on those projects and catching up with the refreshed Soldat Community :).

There's still another thing,
Apparently my server's MySQL died completely. This is not such an enourmeous problem since normally I'd mail the webhost, but this time there's no reaction. This has several consequences: The Soldat Webring is completely down and SoldatPage is completely down. I definitely hope they'll get back online and that my tables aren't lost (I also had PC failiures so my personal MySQL backup is also gone in a mysterious way) otherwise I'd have to restart the whole webring association togheter with the SoldatPage database. Currently I'm trying to kill the server with a bunch of endless loops , hoping for MySQL to boot though I only have like 30minutes left heh.

Anyway, I'll get back in touch asap.

grtz , DePhille
This signature was broken. Feel free to fix it.

Offline T-Bone

• Flagrunner
  • Harmonicas Suck
Re: My apologies.
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2006, 05:42:50 am »
wow, welcome back, sounds like you had some crappy luck. Don't worry, you were missed.....i think :p jk
Your acting like your having a duel and your opponent gets a pistol and you get a spork.
Isn't that pretty much what it is? I dunno wtf a spork is, I suppose it's way weaker than the pistol since you compared that to this.

Offline BondJamesBond

• Flagrunner
    • http://tobylands.com
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2006, 05:53:01 am »
finish your exams first and do good Then focus on your projects
The computer is a moron.
?  - Peter Drucker

Offline Fraggy

• Soldier
  • Mecha 0_o
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2006, 06:11:02 am »
Amen to that ^^

Offline ds dude

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Flagrunner
  • Lolicon Forever.
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2006, 08:25:21 am »
Yea bondjamesbond is right you have to study first.Beause isnt it more important?Obviously yea it is.Welcome back!!!! :D :D :D
This signature was borked. Now it is not.

Offline Sotija

• Veteran
  • Sotija
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2006, 08:53:28 am »
Nice to have toy vack Dephille

Offline echo_trail

• Global Moderator
  • Rainbow Warrior
  • ménage-à-trois
    • my last.fm
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2006, 08:56:30 am »
Ey man, i don't think there's anythink to be sorry about here. Exams are far more important than anything else, atleast for these few days. It's a time of neglect, and there's no stopping it.

Lookin' gforward to seeing some of your work, but you should take your time, though. We are in no rush.
I fucking miss all you cunts!

Offline y0da

• Soldier
  • :: Chaos Hunters ::
    • [cH] Soldat Clan
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2006, 03:04:47 pm »
Who are you? Who am I? What's Soldat? School's off right now, relax.

Offline Gold

• Flagrunner
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2006, 11:20:19 pm »
what is a school? lol

hi dephille