Author Topic: Skill.  (Read 8377 times)

Offline Sethamundo

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
Re: Skill.
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2006, 04:41:12 pm »
Of course spray is g**. :>
Almost any non-auto user will say this.
Just don't forget the golden rule that every weapon is a noob weapon, or is cheap, or takes no skill. :)
Illumination is not reached by visualizing the light but by exploring the darkness.

Offline Plonkoon

• Veteran
  • I know Karate!....and several other Japanese words
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2006, 04:44:40 pm »
If you hit someone with a barret while not moving, your called a camper.  If you kill someone from far away with an auto, your called a sprayer.  People always do this just as a pathetic way of revenge for being killed.

Offline SDFilm

• Veteran
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2006, 05:07:08 pm »
That's very true. I was in a game and someone called me a sprayer for using the MP5. In another game, another guy said it was a noob weapon because it fires fast. :| I use the MP5 all the time, and I occassionally use the Ak-47. I am definately not a noob player, and I'm not trying to sound smug here.

i, and about every other auto user, have prolly been called a sprayer......i thyink that this word is used so out of context.  Spray is when someone has a minigun(good example, but it can be any) and is just sitting at their base, and covereing an area with bullets. They just shoot over a certain area, like a bridge, to keep people away/kill them.  <==that is spraying....what I,twistkill(i have played with him), and many others i have seen wrongly accused, DO NOT spray.

EDIT: On topic, that was a good post....actually worth reading. That is Marc Anthony turns a crowd-a-mutinous kinda stuff lol.

Yea, there are too many people that define spraying as simply firing an auto fast or at long range, even if its done accurately with skill. Sometimes people act as if auto users are supposed to fire autos like Rugers if they are not to be lame  :-\
« Last Edit: June 14, 2006, 05:13:42 pm by SDFilm »

Burning scarfs since 1988

Offline T-Bone

• Flagrunner
  • Harmonicas Suck
« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2006, 05:14:40 pm »
just tell the spray accusers to check the score afterwards. Usually when the word spray is thrown around, its a bad players justification of their lack of skill. BTW, lets not get this thread locked, im sorry i kinda hijacked it.
Your acting like your having a duel and your opponent gets a pistol and you get a spork.
Isn't that pretty much what it is? I dunno wtf a spork is, I suppose it's way weaker than the pistol since you compared that to this.

Offline Gold

• Flagrunner
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2006, 04:31:52 am »
its simple, some players just cant handle losing so they think up any excuse to bag you and call you a noob.

Offline Slashnoob

• Major
  • only users lose drugs
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2006, 05:07:44 am »
when i'm using an ak47 i'm a sprayer
when i'm using an m79 its a noob gun that takes no skill - quote: Skill? No need, get a m79!
when i used the barret i was a barretard

conclusion - people like to complain.
Former SuperKill

Offline Chakra

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2006, 06:03:49 am »
solution? turn the damn chat console off. Seriously, try it. It's right at the top of the ini and it's in the config.exe settings.

It's like playing with really intelligent by humanly flawed silent bots.
MM; seriously Chakra, stop the fisting
Yes, I'm still alive.

Offline Graham

• Veteran
  • Southern
    • - uh oh -
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2006, 12:09:07 pm »
It also takes skill to learn to use your weapon out of context. Anyway when people start whining about how a weapon takes no skill I tell them to use it and pwn me, if not well then they can be quiet :D
@ii