Author Topic: Lets put this all behind us  (Read 19037 times)

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
Re: Lets put this all behind us
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2006, 10:40:33 pm »
Please voice your opinions, share your gripes and talk about what bothers you.

I pledged long ago not to place my burdens on anyone else. For what ever reason I do not like the way things are around here. Some times are better than others but over all I need to move on. My paradise hasn't been completed yet so I'm coasting for the time being. When I go, I will invite all to fallow but most of you will probably not be able to survive there.

I'm usually one to sit back and watch everyone else destroy themselves. You guys ****ing everything up really doesn't phase me unless I get drawn in like an innocent bystander.

Sooooooooo..... good luck getting everything put back together. Should of never fallen apart in the first place.  ;D

If you're going to post something like this, can you please at least explain it, explain whats wrong?

Offline Rambo_6

• Camper
  • Banned
    • (Adam Whitby) What where you're freinds doing on my server earlier?!
« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2006, 11:23:45 pm »
why do I keep getting told off in #soldat.forums when I voice a valid opinion about hizboulah? I just get told off with insults and no one bothers to prove me wrong and then I just get banned, and I even get banned for typos

Seems to me you're just asking to be told off with typos like those... At least take the time to spell the name of the group correctly if you're going to debate about them.

I love how you pronounced it "Hizboulah". Sounds really gangsta.

THE HIZBOULAH SEE ME ROLLIN

Offline m00`

• Soldier
  • hai guys
« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2006, 11:30:40 pm »
actually, when I say anything about hizboulah Superkill steps in and says somthing stupid like 'lololol r3tard' and then says somthing stupid which makes israel look like the good guys then I say somthing back and he starts commenting about how ugly I am, seriously what the f*CK is his problem? and anyway everything I say is valid but most of you are too ignorant and just say 'THEIR TERRORISTS' they arnt even terrorists, their resistance fighters that were formed back when israel was invading lebanon a long time ago, they fought them off, but Israel did not completly get off the land, israel was still occupying some of their land, Hizboulahs only ambition is to free Lebanon from Israel, they arn't f*cking terrosits, so quit being so god dam ignorant please?

btw rambo your signature is breaking the rules
« Last Edit: October 01, 2006, 11:34:44 pm by m00` »
cool

Offline VijchtiDoodah

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
    • Stan Yeti Rave?
« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2006, 11:44:50 pm »
m00`, there's a time and place for that.  If you want some serious debate about it, these people can help you out.  In the meantime, leave it out of #soldat.forums, they obviously don't want to hear about it.

"“The ink of the scholar is more sacred than the blood of the martyr”"

Offline Milkman Dan

• Major(1)
  • Jesus </3 you
« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2006, 12:51:22 am »
Let me make this clear. I am NO ONE's puppet. So stop giving Ville all the credit which is rightfully mine ;_____;

The only reason FliesLikeABrick is angry about my discussion with Chakra is because I called U13 the cancer the killed Soldat lololol

Who can have a decent conversation with Chakra anyway? I wanted to talk to him but all I got was "you're so stupid, luv" and "you're a twat, guv" and shit like that. Of course it'd make me angry and not be able to get my point through properly.

If there was nothing that embarassing about what has happened, why was my initial thread edited and deleted? Why didn't someone simply set the record straight right away so I'd look like the fool? Maybe because it would take a long time to carefully figure out a good excuse...

As far as I'm concerned, this community turned to shit before the new forums. When Chakra decided to stop having fun and became a huge bitch.

Brack said he didn't know why Stalky left, did you even TALK to him? It's pretty clear he's sick of your shit and sick of how poorly you deal with people that wrong you. Maybe Mar77a is a little foolish and didn't mean any harm. He still did it. Enesce CLEARLY meant to harm your servers yet you let that slide. You'll never get anywhere in life if you let these people walk over you with a simple "sorry". Isn't it pretty obvious that once someone is a hacker they'll still stay a hacker? Especially after all that time.

Maybe it's the fleshlights. The special lube they sent you must be filled with toxic fumes that have altered your ability to see when someone has wronged you. Brack and Ruru are already infected, I suggest others take this into account before buying one.

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
« Reply #45 on: October 02, 2006, 12:58:50 am »
MMD I wasn't the one that deleted your thread.  I would have left it.

Since it /was/ deleted and I just found out about it this morning, that is a large portion of the reason that I posted this thread explaining it and setting everything straight.

The fact that you called U13 the cancer that killed soldat has nothing to do with me being "angry," especially since I'm not angry at all.  If anything you did or said had bothered me as much as you think it did, then you would have been banned  by now.

As for Stalky, I told you that I don't know all of the  reason that he left, and Chakra and I have been telling you this whole time that there were other reasons.  In the log of you talking with Chakra, you were being much more of an asshole than he was, so don't try and pin it on him.

Offline bja888

• Flagrunner
  • Working
    • Bja888.com
« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2006, 01:03:54 am »
You'll never get anywhere in life if you let these people walk over you with a simple "sorry".

Ah yes, but the objective isnt to become better than your fellow man, but to help your fellow man along.

Offline m00`

• Soldier
  • hai guys
« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2006, 01:13:19 am »
Dan without U13 this forum wouldnt be here and we would still be on the old buggy one with MM paying for it, if you really want, Flies could just shut down U13 and everything would be gone, but he wouldnt do that because hes a nice guy and hes put a lot of time and effort into his work and not to mention all the money hes used to contribute to the community and make it a better place.
cool

Offline Demonic

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • All you hate!
« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2006, 01:49:05 am »
Chakra said that we should talk about this instead of being silently discontent. So here it goes.

First, I'm glad you finally posted this thread. Took you some time; there were problems behind the curtain ( goatse and lemonparty pm's.. ), and they only got worse because this thread got posted too late.

Second, I acknowladge your decisions, even if ( like Spyder ) I do not agree with them. If someone abuses the rules you put up, they should be punished, relentless of who are they. Mar77a would've deserved atleast a month ban from forum activity, and enesce shouldn't have gone unpunished either. Seriously, when some of your most dedicated members get fed up and ditch the forums, you have to question yourself "Maybe I made a wrong decision at some point?"

Relentless, there are other things which I ( and perhaps other ) moderators dislike. First of, it sure seems that you sometimes ignore our opinions, even though you ask for them ( take One Gram's moderatorship for example ). There are also some other, annoying things, like the long-waited Warning system, or that you don't seem to realise that the immaturity and nonsense has not passed with the Bash Pit, but with Ville and the troll-gang gone, there are no people left to cut through all the stupidity which gets stacked in the lounge.

One more thing which needs mentioning: the Beta testing scene. During the last beta, a year ago or so, I've voiced my dislike that majority of our beta testers are "forum whores", and only the minority of them are active in the competitive scene, which is bad. Why have a brigade testing the game who don't even play it regulary? Other than being pushed down by the mentioned people, our supahadmins Chakra and FLAB said that it's unnecessary. Guess what, current version is extremely buggy, and the maps are also cramped with polybugs, due to the lack of proper tests.

With respect and loathing,
Demonic

Offline Milkman Dan

• Major(1)
  • Jesus </3 you
« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2006, 01:56:35 am »
if you really want, Flies could just shut down U13 and everything would be gone

Ok.

Ah yes, but the objective isnt to become better than your fellow man, but to help your fellow man along.

What a waste of time that is.

In the log of you talking with Chakra, you were being much more of an asshole than he was, so don't try and pin it on him.

I wouldn't be surprised if Chakra edited it. Or maybe you're just used to his assholey ways that you ignorantly skimmed over his dickyness.

And m00`, you aren't banned for your Jew hating, you're banned for your constant spelling errors... and also Chukra bans you for no reason and does the same to me so don't bother complaining 'cause nothing'll get done about that... despite the number of times it happens. It's so easy for others to turn a blind eye, huh Brax...

This doesn't mean that you SHOULDN'T be banned since you're a very ignorant and racist little boy:

[ m00` ] says: fucking jews
[ m00` ] says: wh yare thye dancing
[ m00` ] says: why becauser they destroyed lebanon?
[ m00` ] says: i especially hate dancing jews

Offline m00`

• Soldier
  • hai guys
« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2006, 02:43:00 am »
I am only against jews because of the way they have brainwashed the world into thinking terrorists are owning them, if you take a brief look at the civilian casualties in the recent war you will realize the 'THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS' of katusha rockets that hziboulah launched into Israel did jack shyt, its also funny how the media digs so deep to find stories of israelians dieing. They eventually do find some stories about israelians dieing but they end up to be stories about israelian SOLDIERS dieing which ends up being thought of as a war crime, seriously what the F*CK? The media is f*cking biased, all I see is old israelian women crying about their homes then I see brave Lebanese civilians standing beside their home which appears to be dust and they have faith in the person leading hizboulah, despite the large amount of casualties suffered on their side.

and now I would like to take this moment to say jews are hypocritcal F*CKERS.

"WHINE WHINE WHINE THE HOLOCAUST KILLED ALL OUR PEOPLE NOW 'TERRORISTS' ARE SHOOTING KATUSHA JUST BECAUSE WE KILLED OVER 600+ CIVILIANS WHINE WHINE WHINE"

Hizboulah kidnapped your ghey soldiers because you treat palestinians like dirt, atleast Nasrallah has b4lls to stand up to a puny country funded by the most powerful country in the world, he was ready to negotiate but you blew their country to smithereens and they retaliated so WHAT THE F*CK IS YOUR F*CKING PROBLEM?

« Last Edit: October 02, 2006, 02:45:49 am by m00` »
cool

Offline Demonic

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • All you hate!
« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2006, 02:46:27 am »
[OFF]

m00, if you're going to put your opinion that way, we really don't care. Don't be surprised if you're dissed off, you make yourself look like some random lifeless 13 year old kid who believes everything he reads.

If you want to voice your opinion, stop hijacking threads and phrase it in a proper way. Otherwise, I'll be the one who bans you from #soldat.forums if you come back.

[/OFF]

Offline m00`

• Soldier
  • hai guys
« Reply #52 on: October 02, 2006, 02:50:07 am »
do you see what I mean! you just insult my opinion! 'OMG LIFELESS 13 YEAR OLD' wtf is your problem? if you dont like my opinion just ignore it or prove me wrong dont be an asshole

or if it makes you feel better ill be cool like you and add those gay [off] tags, will that cheer you up?
« Last Edit: October 02, 2006, 02:52:46 am by m00` »
cool

Offline Toumaz

• Veteran
« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2006, 02:51:33 am »
Guys, I think the best thing would be to fight this out in private and especially not in this topic.

Offline Denacke

• Soldat Beta Team
  • Soldier
  • Cake!
« Reply #54 on: October 02, 2006, 03:03:35 am »
No he means you are expressing it in a retarded way m00, your opinion is valid.

Try to watch your language and spelling, as well as construction of phrases. That's the kind of thing what makes people read and respect what you write.

--

On topic:

Glad this is finally out, it stayed silently for too long.

Also, I can agree with Demonics' statements about the beta testing team.

Offline n00bface

• Global Moderator
  • Soldier
« Reply #55 on: October 02, 2006, 03:04:31 am »
I agree with everything Demonic has said, but the extent of my dismay goes a little further.  I don't care enough to put up a big fuss about it, so I'll go on my merry way..

exactly the kind of attitude I'd rather you didn't take. - Chakra
« Last Edit: October 02, 2006, 07:07:58 am by Ru »

Offline The Bone Collector

• Veteran
  • I'm so sexy.
    • Daniel Rutter Films
« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2006, 03:07:15 am »
Ever since I've been a member of these (and the old) forums, I've noticed alot of bs going on. Back then I was a starhunter (spammer) and I was warned by Chakra (Ru) and Flies that if I didn't stop...I'd be banned. This isn't all that important to the above info, but I thought I'd share it. In my opinion, what FliesLikeABrick has done...is of no buisness to the assholes posting that bullshit. If MM didn't trust him, then why would he have placed everything to do with soldat IN FLIES HANDS?

EnEsCe...yea...sure he was a hacker, but the work he's done in fixing potential holes in the soldat code (that hackers could use to produce hacks) is applaudable.

The Red Guy is a very good friend and a close clanmate of mine. He's smart....he won't hack again!

The mods and admins have been doing great things for us, and soldat itself...why put all this bullshit on them?...are you guys just jealous of their greatness?....sheesh!...
Just another soul to burn.

Offline Chakra

• Inactive Staff
  • Flagrunner
« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2006, 07:20:02 am »

Second, I acknowladge your decisions, even if ( like Spyder ) I do not agree with them. If someone abuses the rules you put up, they should be punished, relentless of who are they. Mar77a would've deserved atleast a month ban from forum activity, and enesce shouldn't have gone unpunished either. Seriously, when some of your most dedicated members get fed up and ditch the forums, you have to question yourself "Maybe I made a wrong decision at some point?"

And achieved what by banning them? Is it not a little better to talk to them and resolve matters in a diplomatic and mature way? They both appologised for their actions and know well enough not to push our trust further, in respect.

Relentless, there are other things which I ( and perhaps other ) moderators dislike. First of, it sure seems that you sometimes ignore our opinions, even though you ask for them ( take One Gram's moderatorship for example ). There are also some other, annoying things, like the long-waited Warning system, or that you don't seem to realise that the immaturity and nonsense has not passed with the Bash Pit, but with Ville and the troll-gang gone, there are no people left to cut through all the stupidity which gets stacked in the lounge.

Yeah not sure why One Gram was so quickly added to moderator duty from Bricks after one or two current mods said he might not be right for the job. Have to talk to Flies about that one, but.... doesn't seem like that big a problem to me. He's a nice guy. I seem to remember from a while ago that the warning mod was delayed as the new forums seemed a lot more calmer and managable with just common sense for now.  As for the troll-gang being 'gone', we don't make the community, just admin it.

One more thing which needs mentioning: the Beta testing scene. During the last beta, a year ago or so, I've voiced my dislike that majority of our beta testers are "forum *****s", and only the minority of them are active in the competitive scene, which is bad. Why have a brigade testing the game who don't even play it regulary? Other than being pushed down by the mentioned people, our supahadmins Chakra and FLAB said that it's unnecessary. Guess what, current version is extremely buggy, and the maps are also cramped with polybugs, due to the lack of proper tests.

I agree with this too. Beta testers need more clanners in there. I replied to a topic on the matter a while back on the fractured forums, asking you to muster up a list of good clanny people that'd like to participate for the next beta test. Still like you to. I wouldn't say the current version is quite so dramatically bad though....certainly more tolerable than past experiences.

With respect and loathing,
Demonic

...we're on the same side pal. If this is all thats irked you then I must say i'm suprised at your change of heart towards me.
MM; seriously Chakra, stop the fisting
Yes, I'm still alive.

Offline Demonic

• Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • All you hate!
« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2006, 07:47:21 am »
Oh don't take me wrong; I hate everyone. Always have, always will. Some less than others though :)

Offline FliesLikeABrick

• Administrator
  • Flamebow Warrior
    • Ultimate 13 Soldat
« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2006, 08:38:56 am »
Demonic, n00bface, and others... Gram was in the "New Mods" thread in the Admin/Mod forum right from the start, and nobody voiced opposition to him becoming a moderator.  If you had a problem with it, you should have said something.

I never ignore your opinions and I really dislike being accused of such.  If we have a miscommunication once in a while, thats one thing... but please don't label it as me ignoring what you have to say.